“Everybody needs to do this at least once”
Review of Exotics Racing

Exotics Racing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located 20 min from the Las Vegas Strip, Exotics Racing has 19 different exotic cars to choose from and brings you the original supercar driving experience! You'll get real time coaching from pro racing instructors as you push the limits lap after lap. Driving packages start from for 5 laps. High speed ride-along, gift certificates, group & corporate events also available. Open 7 days a week, it's time to stop dreaming and start driving!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I've been to Vegas many many times and have never done anything like this before. I have heard of other people doing it but just didn't bother exploring it. I recently celebrated my birthday and my wife treated me to 7 Laps in a lambo superlegerro. I have to say that I was a little nervous having never driven a car this fast or this valuable and wasn't sure what to expect. After the briefing that was only about 15 minutes I started to feel aa little more comfortable given the abilities of the other drivers that were in the room. Then there was the discovery laps, that was a little fast and not in a vehicle that you would expect could do the things it was doing. Then I waited for my turn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when they called my name, off went went. My instructor (Julian) was awesome and I felt super comfortable in the car and felt like he wanted me to experience the speed and abilities of the car but in a controlled environment. I must say that I needed the extra two laps to really push myself to better lap results and speed. When I finished my laps I popped out of the car and told my wife that I will be doing this every time we go to Vegas now. She was so pleased that I enjoyed my experience. I haven't stopped talking about this and will be back in the fall(September) as well as in January with a larger group and Exotics racing is at the top of my list of things to do.

Kevin, Winnipeg, Canada

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Thank you for coming out to drive with us Kevin! We appreciate your feedback on our staff and overall experience with us on track. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,808)
All reviews
in 24 reviews
"porsche cayman"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I always dreamed of driving a Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Porsche, etc... Well what a better place to do this than on a race track with an instructor to help you make the best of it. Everybody is friendly and professional. I was afraid that they would not allow you to push the cars, but on the contrary, the instructor is guiding you on the race line and make sure you can go as fast as you can. If you stay on the racing line you get to go pretty fast, if your not on the line well you have to wait before you can slam the gas pedal. I had a blast, drove some awesome car, got to hit 130mph in make the tire skill in some of the curve. It's a bit expensive but if you look around for similar experience with exotic car, it's the price. well worth it. If I got back to Las Vegas I will definitely go back and try other cars.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Marc D

Dreams can come true and we're glad we could help make yours a reality at Exotics Racing! Thank you for coming out to drive with us Marc. We hope you get to come back again.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

There are many great things to do in the Giant Litter Box - Vegas. Exotic Racing is at the top of the list. The experience is awesome. The staff takes you through everything and provides guidance and tips. The cars are in great condition and there is a great selection. The price is VERY good when you consider that they cover the insurance too and the cost of fuel etc. My girlfriend has only an international driver permit and they did not balk at this...AMAZING!
This is a LOT of fun and a great value.

Thank you very much for visiting Exotics Racing. Glad we could make the top of your list for things to do in Las Vegas. Happy to hear you and your girlfriend had a great time on track with us.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

My husband had a great time on his birthday. I bought him a package with several cars and they were great about explaining his options and I think he maybe even switched around the cars after we arrived. It was lots of fun to try to photograph him going over 100 miles an hour, but it was impossible when he got into the little race car with the professional driver. They went so fast! It was a great experience. Lots of fun, but worth it for a special birthday. Something to check off his bucket list!

Thank you Maggie for visiting Exotics Racing. Glad your husband had a great time on track with us and we could help make his birthday a memorable one.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Went there with two of my buddies. They upsell you quickly from the advertised 5 lap price to 7 laps. I drove a Lambo and my friends the Audi RS. Lots of great car choices. It takes a few hours to do it all with all the waiting. Younride with instructor who also has a brake pedal. The cars are de-tuned from stock, they dont accelerate like they normally would but they are still fast and you can take turns as fast as you can hand,e them. I cant imagine what these guys pay for liability insurance, The laps are over quick as you are moving quick, but its a blast.

1  Thank beachbound48025
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Thank you for visiting. We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that we do not "de-tune" our cars, they are stock and happen to accelerate very quickly. We're glad you still had a fun time on track with us.