“Still vibrating.”

and up
Las Vegas Exotic Car Ride-Along
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located 20 min from the Las Vegas Strip, Exotics Racing has 15 different exotic cars to choose from and brings you the original supercar driving experience! You'll get real time coaching from pro racing instructors as you push the limits lap after lap. Driving packages start from for 5 laps. High speed ride-along, gift certificates, group & corporate events also available. Open 7 days a week, it's time to stop dreaming and start driving!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed February 12, 2014

My husband was more excited about this than any other part of our trip. He did 10+ laps, using 2 different cars, with a pro beside him guiding him through the track. Honestly, if I had said yes, he would have gone back the next day to do it all over again. And I would have said yes, except it's a mighty expensive play date.

ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Thank you for coming out to visit us! Glad to hear your husband enjoyed his time on track.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

FANTASTIC... I was able to drive the Ferrari 458 Italia for 7 laps. Next time I am in Las Vegas, this will be at the top of my list. Next time I plan on driving more than one car and driving some extra laps. If you like cars this is a must visit!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Thank you for driving with us! Glad to hear you enjoyed your time on track in the Ferrari 458 Italia. We'll look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I had so much fun doing the 5 laps on the track. I drove the Lamborghini Gallardo, and I got an extra lap as well, hehe. It really is a great thing to take advantage of. You get 5 laps on whatever car you choose. You take a short class before you drive the car, to get the general idea of the track. You take a "discovery lap" before you get into your car, and the driver is letting you know basically "this is where you are going to want to speed up, hit the brakes, start slowing down, etc" to get the maximum speed and throttle out of your experience. It was really awesome! I also got the video of me driving the car, and I also did the Ride Along Drifting. Oh my god!! THAT was unbelievable. The driver is really good, I had tears in my eyes, but that was because of how fast he was going (also because the weather was a little dry) but it was truly amazing! Remembering the experience now, I would definitely do it again. =D

1  Thank YadirA7X

Thank you very much for visiting Exotics Racing. We appreciate your feedback on our staff and overall experience with us on track. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

A MUST for the bucket lists of all car lovers in the world!
Just awesome fun (and great organisation behind it)
I've been back many times now and have never been disappointed......

1  Thank thetraveler44

Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for sharing your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Me and my friend had a blast doing this. We each drove three cars and loved each of them. Every car there is fun to drive, from the new Stingray Corvette, to the Lamborghini Aventador. I will be going back again, saving up to drive a few more cars!!!

1  Thank Jared M
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!