“So much fun.”

and up
Las Vegas Exotic Car Ride-Along
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located 20 min from the Las Vegas Strip, Exotics Racing has 15 different exotic cars to choose from and brings you the original supercar driving experience! You'll get real time coaching from pro racing instructors as you push the limits lap after lap. Driving packages start from for 5 laps. High speed ride-along, gift certificates, group & corporate events also available. Open 7 days a week, it's time to stop dreaming and start driving!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Hudson, Wisconsin
“So much fun.”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Me and my friend had a blast doing this. We each drove three cars and loved each of them. Every car there is fun to drive, from the new Stingray Corvette, to the Lamborghini Aventador. I will be going back again, saving up to drive a few more cars!!!

Visited January 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Jared M
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I had the experience of a lifetime”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I highly recommend Exotics Racing!!! They have amazing cars that you will not see anywhere else, the race track is exciting and the staff will make you feel like a million Bucks.

Don't leave Las Vegas without stopping by Exotics Racing!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Eric19702014
Thank you! We appreciate you sharing your experience with others.
Calgary, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Happiest husband imaginable!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I took my husband for a surprise birthday trip and booked him in to drive the Corvette Stingray (5 laps) and the Audi R8 (7 laps). He had the time of his life! The staff is fantastic, the cars are in great shape.

The only thing I would suggest is that - for the price - they should offer a complimentary shuttle service to/from downtown or specific hotels. We spent an extra $80 to get there and back.

Visited February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. We appreciate your feedback on our staff and overall experience with us on track.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“mile smile”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Been wanting to do this last few times I was in Vegas but my schedule didn't permit it. This time I made the time and had a BLAST. Easily the highlight of the trip. The staff was the friendliest I came across in Vegas. I was able to book my time on somewhat short notice. Did 7 laps in the Ferrari 458 Italia and 4 laps in the Corvette ride along. Both experiences were great! If you have friends along that are not racing, have them at least do the Corvette ride along. I was able to book it that day after I was onsite. I was glad I added the two extra laps above the 5 original (also added after I arrived onsite). First two or three are just getting use to the track and the car. By the time the 7th came I was pulling into the pits wanting more. Highly recommended if you've ever been curious about driving exotic cars like they are meant to be driven. Fast and hard on a closed track, not babied on a public street.

Visited January 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank michael f
Thank you very much for visiting Exotics Racing. We appreciate your feedback on our staff and overall experience with us on track. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community.
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Booked this for my fiance for his birthday when we were in Vegas. He drove a Lamborghini for 5 laps around the track. Its well worth the money and the DVD is a must he cannot wait to do it again. Really professional staff really friendly.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Megan601
Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing. Glad to hear your fiance had a great time on track in the Lamborghini. Thank you for the feedback on our staff.