“Incredible, far beyond my expectations.”
Review of Exotics Racing

and up
Las Vegas Exotic Car Ride-Along
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located 20 min from the Las Vegas Strip, Exotics Racing has 15 different exotic cars to choose from and brings you the original supercar driving experience! You'll get real time coaching from pro racing instructors as you push the limits lap after lap. Driving packages start from for 5 laps. High speed ride-along, gift certificates, group & corporate events also available. Open 7 days a week, it's time to stop dreaming and start driving!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My family and a family friend went to exotics racing to have a good time, and a good time was received! It was a pleasure from the get go working with the customer service people, never in my life have I had such an easy time taking care of and booking my experience. On the track I was pleasantly surprised when I found out you can go up to, open, and even sit in all the cars waiting on track to be driven whether you are driving them yourself or not. The instructors are polite and extremely knowledgeable. The observation area is clean and easy to access. I have no complaints!

ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing. We appreciate your feedback on our staff and overall experience with us on track. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community.

There are newer reviews for Exotics Racing

Reviewed January 29, 2014

We stopped by the Exotics Racing to check it out and watch. It would be a pretty cool experience if you want to pay for it. But for free, you can walk around and look at all the exotic cars (Ferraris and Lambourginis, as well they have Porsches and Corvettes) and watch as other people race around the closed road course. Very cool.

Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

In 2012, I purchased a driving package for my fiancé. He was so excited. The staff is excellent there and the vibe is amazing. In 2013, he purchased a package for himself. I think it will be a regular part of our Vegas vacations.

Thank you very much for visiting Exotics Racing...again! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Professional in every aspect of this operation. The instructors were incredible knowledgeable and the selection of vehicles was impressive. In addition to learning some aspects of more effective driving, this was one of the biggest adrenaline rushes I have every had!

Thank you very much for visiting Exotics Racing. We appreciate your feedback on our staff and overall experience with us on track.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We had a great time, the instructors were really helpful, and the cars were awesome. If you have the choice between Saturday and Sunday, go with Sunday. There are fewer people, thus greater availability of vehicles. Just splurge and get the video up front, it's worth it.

1  Thank Abmar11
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014