“Not exactly sure how to rate this”
Review of Exotics Racing

and up
Las Vegas Exotic Car Ride-Along
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located 20 min from the Las Vegas Strip, Exotics Racing has 15 different exotic cars to choose from and brings you the original supercar driving experience! You'll get real time coaching from pro racing instructors as you push the limits lap after lap. Driving packages start from for 5 laps. High speed ride-along, gift certificates, group & corporate events also available. Open 7 days a week, it's time to stop dreaming and start driving!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Not exactly sure how to rate this”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

On some levels, this was a great experience - something you don't get a chance to do everyday

I was excited to drive the Mercedes SLS -- unfortunately, it was out of service that day. The gave me a free upgrade to a Ferrari -- can't complain about that.

The ride along teacher (Kenny) was great -- very nice guy, very helpful, would ask for him if I returned.

in other respects, I have concerns:

I thought the track would be a large oval -- it actually had several turns that limited the maximum speed you could achieve (I am a novice driver -- I was able to get up to approx. 110 mph)

the arrangement they have w/ presidential limousine left something to be desired -- we had to wait 10 min for pick up and 45 min for our return ride
(In the future, I will just rent a car for the day and drive myself)

the most important concern pertains to safety -- we learned from our limo driver (on the way back to Vegas) that a student crashed into a barrier wall recently (and that his ride along teacher broke his arm in the accident). Apparently (per our limo driver -- I am not certain if he is correct), the brakes have the potential to "glaze" over in the heat -- that is what caused the recent crash.

At this point -- I am glad I drove the car, but, I am not sure that I would go again.

2 Thank Bawgreen
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing and for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate the compliments on your racing instructor. We would like to apologize on behalf of Presidential Limo for not only the wait time but the misinformation you received from their driver. Safety is a top priority at Exotics Racing and we have taken great measures to ensure our guests are able to have an exciting experience as well as stay safe. There is a difference between qualified mechanics and limo drivers, so we hope the limo driver didn’t discourage you from visiting Exotics Racing again.

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
GRANDE PRAIRIE
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great racing”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is a must for car and race car entusinests. Broad variety of cars, nice track, great instructors

Visited September 2013
Thank RONALD. A
Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. Glad to hear you enjoyed your time on track with us.
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“barely long enough to remember”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

5 laps is 6 minutes in the car. You learn nothing about the cars, don't get to make adjustments and spend the whole 6 minutes listening to a coach rattle off commands. LAME. If it was half off or double the laps would reconsider. SKIP IT!

7 Thank Kurt A
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing and sharing your feedback. We're sorry you did not fully enjoy your experience as so many others have.
Victoria, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“one less on my bucket list”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

spent my 60th birthday driving the Ferrari Italia 458 & Audi R8. Could not get the smile offf my face for the rest of the day. Everything about the experience was great, both instructors (sorry, can't remember your names) were so supportive of making you enjoy your time behind the wheel and getting you to be smoother, yet faster. Was wonderful to be able to pass two other cars while driving the R8. When a car is about to pass you, the instructor will hold onto the steerring wheel, put on the 4 way flashers and tell you to hold the line. I was surprised when he did this, only to see their instructor in the Z06 fly by, and I thought I was driving quickly. If only I had an unlimited budget, would have really enjoyed driving some of the other cars.
Thanks for a great day.

Visited October 2013
Happy Birthday! Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. Glad we could help make your birthday a memorable one. We appreciate the feedback on our staff and your experience.
Simi Valley, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Joy ride!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We took our son for his 13th birthday. We managed to arrange a ride along in the Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghinis being my sons dream cars, no idea what he wants to do as a career just wants to own a Lambo attitude. The staff at Exotic Racing made this occasion so special for him. He had his laps in the Lambo but no drifting etc as you can imagine the cost of the tires and with it only being $99 that is probably less than the cost of two inches of tread, then he was taken out in the Corvette. Not as exotic a car but he got to experience some wild and thrilling driving. As a surprise my husband bought me the chance to drive a Ferrari 458. I've always loved cars and driving, I love driving fast and I know how to position my car on bendy roads not just ovals so this was the thrill of a lifetime for me. The instructors were so caring and helpful, I was quite nervous, I got such a buzz, especially overtaking a Lamborghini! I would recommend it to everyone who loves to drive except if you've raced on circuits yourself. The staff appear to be geared to novices both as their driver and in the other cars so you can't just rip round at breakneck speeds. You also have to realize that you can do this at the tender age of 18.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Meacele M
Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. Glad to hear your son enjoyed his time with us and we could help make his visit a special one.