“Return trip to an Excellent Operation”
Review of Exotics Racing

and up
Las Vegas Exotic Car Ride-Along
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located 20 min from the Las Vegas Strip, Exotics Racing has 15 different exotic cars to choose from and brings you the original supercar driving experience! You'll get real time coaching from pro racing instructors as you push the limits lap after lap. Driving packages start from for 5 laps. High speed ride-along, gift certificates, group & corporate events also available. Open 7 days a week, it's time to stop dreaming and start driving!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Ottawa, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Return trip to an Excellent Operation”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Two weeks ago, two friends and I had the pleasure of returning to Exotics for another track experience. After driving the F430 Scuderia three years ago, we were hooked. The only downside to the experience was the McLaren we had booked as our second car was out of commission due to a mechanical issue. These things happen with high end cars and management was more than accomodating, offering us additional time in other cars. (we ended up each driving the Lambo Aventador, the Lambo Superlegerra, and the Ferarri 458 Italia) On the track, the driving instructors were excellent. I have personally attended the Porsche track day at Mosport, Ontario about a dozen times and these guys were every bit as skilled. It's great to see they have grown large enough to outgrow the original facilities at the Speedway, instead building a significantly more impressive track and staging facility next door. We noted that a "me too" operation has set up in their old Speedway track facility, probably trying to ride the coat tails of Exotic's success. Out of interest, we checked them out, but the range of cars were extremely limited, coaching while on their smaller track was not even close to the one-on-one in car coaching Exotics offers, and we were generally turned off by their unprompted slamming of Exotics every chance they got. (That really should have been our first warning sign) Having driven a number of cars with Exotics as well as other racing schools - Exotics is hands down the more professional experience. We are already planning our next trip in November 2013. Hopefully their McLaren MP4's will be ready and waiting when we get there!

Keep up the great work guys - we'll be back!!

1 Thank Rob_S_987
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you very much for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. We appreciate your feedback on our staff and overall experience with us on track.

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
“Everyone needs to do this ! So much fun ! Drive as many as you can”
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

R35 GTR was fun but (needs an exhaust fitted way too quiet) ....... Wow the Lamborghini Aventadore LP700 was fast and the noise amazing what a beast of a car !!! But in the end the Ferrari italia 458 was the best all round . Was disappointed the the Mclaren I had booked was unavailable the 458 did full the void quiet well .
Buddy was a champion instructor hope when I'm back next year he's in all my cars ! Hope the viper is available too !
One car I think you need in your fleet is a Lexus LFA I would drive it :)

Visited June 2013
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. Apologize for the McLaren not being available. We appreciate the feedback on our staff and your experience.
Littleton, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“If you like exotic cars and want to drive one! This is for you!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Registered on line. Arrived a bit early at the track, they had my info all ready and got me signed in.
Class first, describing the cars and the rules and the course. The a quick drive around to see what the track looked like. Then I got to drive! Wow what a great experience, the instructor was super helpful and I got my lap time down a lot by the end of my 11 laps. Drove a Ferrari F430 which was just amazing to drive but they do offer other cars also. The people at the counter, the instructors and the other customers all were great and I think the experience was worth the trip.
I will warn you this is expensive but your playing with expensive toys for much less than it would cost you any other way. Enjoy!
I will go back when I am in Vegas.

Visited June 2013
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you very much for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. Happy to hear you had such a great time on track with us.
Syracuse, New York
“Fun, and do not skip drift car”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Drive experience was nice, but almost too much instruction for so short a drive. Do not skip the drift car experience, that was awesome. I told the driver he has the best job going.

Visited July 2012
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Newport Beach, California
“Awesome driving experience!!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My wife and I came to Vegas for our 2 year anniversary. We wanted to do something fun so we went to exotics racing. Wow it was amazing. Driving these cars on the track felt exhilarating.
Most fun we have had driving.
I will come back again to drive!

Visited June 2013
Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing. Glad we could help you celebrate this occasion! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community.