“Awesome driving experience!!!”

and up
Exotic Car Driving Experience Package in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located 20 min from the Las Vegas Strip, Exotics Racing has 15 different exotic cars to choose from and brings you the original supercar driving experience! You'll get real time coaching from pro racing instructors as you push the limits lap after lap. Driving packages start from for 5 laps. High speed ride-along, gift certificates, group & corporate events also available. Open 7 days a week, it's time to stop dreaming and start driving!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My wife and I came to Vegas for our 2 year anniversary. We wanted to do something fun so we went to exotics racing. Wow it was amazing. Driving these cars on the track felt exhilarating.
Most fun we have had driving.
I will come back again to drive!

ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing. Glad we could help you celebrate this occasion! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,690)

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I really enjoyed the entire experience. It was a great fathers day gift from my daughter. I loved how organized it was and the instructors are really great at pushing you to your limits. My instructor Nick was great he really got me pumped up each lap. I like the fact that they are all well trained professionals. I recommend doing more than 5 laps because 5 was not enough. 5 stars all the way. I cannot wait for next fathers day!

We appreciate the feedback on your instructor and overall experience with us on track. Thank you very much for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Went there to drive the Ferrari 458 Italia and I was blown away by everything. Very clean facility and the cars look like they just rolled off the showroom floor! I had a great time and will be going back the next time I am in Vegas!

ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you very much for visiting Exotics Racing. We appreciate your feedback on our staff and overall experience with us on track. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Amaaaazing, so much fun.

I purchased my boyfriend laps in a Lamborghini Gallardo for his birthday and he loved it so much that as soon as he came off the track he purchased more laps in the Ferrari F430 F1.

I did the ride-a-long in the Corvette Z06 - so GOOD!! Drifting sideways around corners - unbelievable.

The staff were all really friendly and knowledgeable, and even the safety briefing was entertaining.

Highly recommend. You would have to be crazy NOT to do this!

Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. Sounds like a great visit! Appreciate the feedback on our staff and your experience.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

This week, my brother, visiting from Buffalo, and I got to drive some super cool cars! I drove a Ferrari Italia and he drove an Audi R8. We both cracked 100mph! Thank you to Exotics Racing for providing us the opportunity to drive a car we’d never be able to afford to buy! The Host Team was incredible and Audrey at the pit lane was super friendly. A special THANKS to Angie Montoya for helping us choose our cars! We look forward to another driving experience soon! Definitely worth it!

ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. Glad to hear you enjoyed your time on track with us. We appreciate the feedback on our staff and your experience.