“Once in a life - well worth it!!!”
Review of Exotics Racing

and up
Las Vegas Exotic Car Ride-Along
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located 20 min from the Las Vegas Strip, Exotics Racing has 15 different exotic cars to choose from and brings you the original supercar driving experience! You'll get real time coaching from pro racing instructors as you push the limits lap after lap. Driving packages start from for 5 laps. High speed ride-along, gift certificates, group & corporate events also available. Open 7 days a week, it's time to stop dreaming and start driving!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Santa Clara, California
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Once in a life - well worth it!!!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Christmas gift for dad, splurged on the Ferrari and Lambo for him the Audi r8 and McClaren for me. When doing an experience like this which is already deep into wallet - pony up for the video it is well worth it!

Dad = much preferred the Ferrari
Me = loved the McClaren (way more power)

Its cool, the controls/shifting on the drivers wheel does take some getting used to. People who work here are absolutely great/you can tell they love their job (bosses have an environment where employees are genuinely happy!)

They have deal with Presidential Limo, nice shuttle back and forth, they have vehicles there so when you are done you get to leave right away. All in class act, very well done - recommend to the highest degree!!

Visited December 2012
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing and sharing your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. We appreciate the feedback on our staff and glad we could help make your trip to Vegas a memorable one.

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Cypress, Texas
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Las Vegas' Best Kept Secret”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I was a bit skeptical when I read all of the positive reviews about Exotics Racing, but after taking my son there to celebrate his 21st birthday, I can tell you that this was probably the most fun for the money we've ever had!

The cars that are available to drive are EXACTLY as shown on their website, and are in immaculate condition. In fact, one of the biggest thrills of the day was watching (and hearing!) the cars being driven from the garage to the road course staging area.

The day starts with registration, then a driver's meeting where one of the their professional drivers explains how the day will go, what to expect on the track, and how to get the most out of your drive. We then moved trackside where we rode as passengers in a Porsche Cayenne while another professional driver drove the track and talked us through how to brake, turn and accelerate at each part of the track.

We then moved to the staging area where we were given helmets and taken to the car we had chosen to drive. We were introduced to the professional driver assigned to that specific car (he rides in the passenger's seat), and he adjusted the seat for us, started our in-car video, and told us to head to the track.

The cars aren't modified in any way, and if you follow the instructions of your pro driver, you will have the time of your life!

Don't let the prices scare you away. My son and I were there for about 5 hours, drove three cars between us, and we each also rode in the Corvette Z06 with the professional drift racer. Our day worked out to about $100 per hour per person, but was worth EVERY PENNY! We're already planning our next trip.

Visited December 2012
Thank you very much for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. We appreciate your feedback on our program and glad to hear you and your son enjoyed your time on track with us.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent experience!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Hi to all exotic car enthusiasts!
WOW is the only word to describe our experience at Exotic Racing! From the minute we stepped into the showroom, we were greeted w knowledgeable and very enthusiastic employees. Even the ladies knew a lot about the cars, how each one handled, made recommendations, etc. They are very serious about racing, safety and FUN! I enjoyed the 30 minute lesson in the classroom. Very helpful, indeed. Then it was into the CAymen R I went w my 26 year old instructor. Wow did he know how to guide me through those turns! I did a max speed of 110mph. Almost passed a Lamborghini :). They allowed pictures and answered questions at the end of the race.
Oh, DO NOT miss the drifting w a driver in a Corvette! That was just the icing on the cake. Truly amazing. Also, get the video. Nice job. As my husband said "the best fun that you can have w your pants on"..... Enjoy,

Visited December 2012
Thank you for visiting Exotics Racing and for sharing your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. Love your enthusiastic feedback on our staff and program. Happy to hear we could help make your Vegas trip a memorable one.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Second Time there but not so good”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

In July 12 , I went to exotics racing. It was soo good. In september same year, I went back to ride with the porsche turbo. The reason that wasn´t so good is that they reduced the track from 1,4 mile to 1,2 mile and also changed the circuit that is so less curves and less challenging. The downside is that they did not change the price, so less track for the same price. The first time we took a taxi there, it was quite expensive and to return we had to wait long time to get the suttle. My recommendation is that you rent a car and go there. Its cheaper and more convinient.

Visited September 2012
4 Thank Rokasman
Thank you for visiting us. We did wish to address some of your concerns. The 1.2 mile track configuration may have less turns but is not less challenging, in fact it is a little more challenging because it is driven at a faster pace (less turns to slow you down) and a semi blind left turn with elevation change. Prices have remained the same from our beginning when we started operations on a 1.1 mile track. The Porsche Turbo is also one of the fastest in our fleet and with proper driving can make quick track time. We never recommend taxi because of the cost and waiting that guests usually endure. The shuttle service timing has improved and wait time is minimum.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Best experience!!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I booked this for my husband for his birthday about 3 months prior online after reading reviews. Let's say we weren't disappointed. I got him the 7 laps in a Lamborghini.

We ended up getting a cab from the MGM to the race track... Big mistake the cab driver got lost and he was a little crazy, so lucky we left early. Make sure to book the shuttle with presidential limos. We got them retuning and was much cheaper and was a much pleasanter ride

Anyway when we got there it wasn't as packed as I thought which was nice but they said because it was mid week and closer to Xmas they were a little quieter. So my husband got to do a one on one briefing session while they drove around the track a few times.

My husband loved the 7 laps and I also got to do a ride along hot seat laps with a pro driver at last minute as it looked like so much fun and boy it was fun for $99.

These guys are very professional and efficient and wish we could go back one day to do it again!

ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you very much for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community. We appreciate the feedback on our program. Sorry to hear you trouble with the taxi but glad you took advantage of the Presidential transportation options when ready to go back to your hotel. Glad to hear your husband had a great time on track with us and enjoyed the ride-along experience as well.