“Excellent.”

and up
Exotic Car Driving Experience Package in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located 20 min from the Las Vegas Strip, Exotics Racing has 15 different exotic cars to choose from and brings you the original supercar driving experience! You'll get real time coaching from pro racing instructors as you push the limits lap after lap. Driving packages start from for 5 laps. High speed ride-along, gift certificates, group & corporate events also available. Open 7 days a week, it's time to stop dreaming and start driving!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent.”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

Just back from 10 days in Vegas and went to exotics racing twice!.
First time was on course 1 in the Ferrari 458- 8 laps. Then did course 2, Ferrari 458- 11 laps then 5 laps in the lamborghini superleggera. Had an awesome time in both cars and Paul (458) and bear(Lamborghini) are fantastic down to earth guys to go on track with,they and exotics racing are highly reccomemded.only bad thing was I couldn't make a third trip before I came home as they weren't back on track till the Saturday!.
Brilliant fun and I miss the black Ferrari 458, it's truly a fantastic car and Paul is your man to show you how to get the most out of it and have fun. This was the best bit of my holiday by far ( I am big car fanatic). If your in Vegas you must visit here at least once.

Posted by Graeme Buchan -Scotland.

3 Thank Gwb1971
ExoticsRacing, Guest Relations Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you again for visiting us and for this feedback. Sharing our passion for exotic cars and racing with our guests is the core element of our experience.

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Unbelievable!”
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I got to play James Bond in a Aston Martin Vantage and then Michael Schumacher in a Ferrari 458 Italia. It was an incredible experience!

The Vantage was all luxury inside with a throaty growl from the V8. It propelled you through the short track with speed and grace. A really nice ride.

The 458 was sick! I have a whole new respect for Ferrari. This machine is unbelievable. Crazy acceleration, wicked handling and then the ability to stop on a dime. I would put this car up against any Lamborghini or Porche any day of the week. Pure refinement and pure bliss!

1 Thank RodandTracey
Melbourne, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“NISSAN GTR - Say no more!”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I had a wonderful day at ER Las Vegas Speedway. Drove 5 laps in a Ferrari Scuderia, Lambo Superleggera, and a Nissan GTR, and had the pleasure of a ride along with the boss in a Superleggera : )

Where do I start?? Like a little kid in a lolly shop was me walking into the garage. About 15 Supercars lined up ready for action will get anyone excited....

All the cars were awesome, the instructors were amazing (occasionally a little precious of the braking points understandably I guess)

In a word - GTR You must drive the GTR it was my childhood dream since godzilla days at Bathurst to drive a GTR on a racetrack, and boy oh boy did it not disappoint! My instructor spent most of my drive reading out the G forces from the awesome Gran Turiso Inspired instruments, and didn't seem to worry much about the car!

Couple of handy tips;
1. Choose the extra video, it was a great way to re-live the experience
2. Drive the cars smoothly at first and show the instructor you can drive, they will then allow you to let loose! ( I tipped my drivers a 20 before leaving the garage, that may have helped )
3. Very important - Take your time! They are not in a rush, get some photos, sit in the car, get comfy, get a feel for the whole experience before you head out to the track, the instructors are more than happy to have a good chat with you about anything to do with your experience. If you have had previous experience (even if its just on the day) let them know and they will be more inclined to let you go hard.
4. Give it everything as soon as you are on the straight (even a little before) its the best part of the experience 3-4 change at about 100mph!
5. If you get time, do the ride along. The 'boss' guy drives Le Mans, and I am sure other events and is an absolute gun driver, it was basically a drift session and I enjoyed it immensely seeing what a Supercar can do with an experienced driver behind the wheel!

Had a ball, would go back in a heartbeat, about the only thing in Vegas that was not dodgy lol Thanks Team Exotics Racing!!

Visited September 2011
1 Thank TenaciousDan
Sharing our passion for exotic cars and racing with our guests is the core element of our experience. Thank you very much for visiting Exotics Racing and for taking the time to share your experience with others here in the TripAdvisor community.
Old Greenwich, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Thrill ride!”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I went to this track experience feeling a little nervous with my petrol head husband. The whole operation is very professional and well organised. The cars are amazing, staff very keen to make the whole experience the best it can be. I drove a Ferrari 458 Italia - beautiful in every way, a Lamborghini Murcialago - bit of a beast, an Aston Martin Vantage - very nippy and took a hot lap in a Lamborghini Superleggera - insane driver! Definitely get the DVD of your laps, and if you only drive one car add more laps, it takes 4 laps just to get the hang of the way the car handles. Fantastic way to spend an afternoon in the sunshine, watching beautiful cars do their thing while jets from Nellis fly past overhead, well worth the expense, you won't forget the experience. I think they are building a new track next year which will definitely help make the driving more challenging, would have liked a longer straight. All the instructors were awesome, calm and very experienced.

Visited November 2011
Sugar Land, Texas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Mega Thrill Ride,”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

I had the oppotunity to visit the area and heard about an opportunity to drive a Ferrari, Lamborhhini, or other exotic car at the :as Vegas Raceway. We booked a ride and took the farily short drive from the Strip to the raceway, This was the week after the Indy car race where a major pile up had occurred and the evidence was still on the walls, so that was a sobering reminder of how fast things can go wrong at high speed.

However, we are sufficiently bullet proof to be un-deterred, and the speeds are only 140 or so as opposed to 200 so off we went. I selected a Ferrari F430 F1 with a 490 hp v8. It was 3,100 lbs of high end steel and love appeal.

The expereience involves some good classroom orientation, a familiarization ride with a professional driver and then show time.

This was truly a ride not to be missed. The Ferarri has a paddle shift so all you do is step on it and shift up at the appropriate time, brake hard and shift down. The computer does the rest. For about 185K I could have this in my garage! The track is an inner formula 1 style course that allows on good straight away and many haeart stopping turns, brake and accelerate expereinces.

This car rides like it is on rails and has a set of brakes that could stop an aircraft carrier. When you hit the fuel it feels like you are taking off in a space shuttle or something. Wow,

What a ride. This is an experience for a spped enthusiast who has always wanted to go out with a thourough bred as opposed to the average muscle car. It was thrilling and also incredibly intense because you had to be into the game 100% at every moment. I felt oddly exhausted when I got out of the car. How the pros do this for a couple of hours is a mystery to me.

This was a really amazing experience. It is not cheap at all, but it beats dropping the same cash down the drain at a casino.

Highly recommended for both men and women. I saw a few women that looked very at ease there. You could tell they had probably cruised a big city freeway or two.

Visited October 2011
Sharing our passion for exotic cars and racing with our guests is the core element of our experience. Thank you again for visiting us and for this feedback.