All reviews sitting room jacuzzi tub checking in balcony luxury penthouse mgm tower bedroom vrbo amenities block strip jets escalator units couch
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2014

The Luxery Suites International is the MGM Signature without the MGM Signature maid service. It has maid service but it is a different group. Property is the same and almost all the same benefits. You get the same facilities, same access to MGM, just a cheaper cost and different property owner to call if you have problems.

It has 2 bathrooms. A balcony. 3 TVs. A Jacuzzi tub and a pop up TV in the bedroom. The Living room and Kitchen is very nice.

Very glad we booked here.

Room tip: We booked through Splendia.
Date of stay: April 2014
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I decided to go to Vegas and knew we did not want to stay at a hotel casino. We just wanted to get back to where we were staying and not have to walk through a casino to get to an elevator. We stayed in Tower 2 of the Signature. When I booked the room I had asked for a high floor with a view of the Strip (Las Vegas Blvd). We ended up on the 24th floor looking down Harmon. From our room we could see the Center City and Polo Tower pretty well as well as the Hilton Grand Vacations. There was a place to get a pretty good breakfast in the lobby of tower 2 for Las Vegas pricing. Not cheap, but not terrible. Concierge service was good there as well and they helped us to get some tickets for a few shows we wanted to see.

The nice thing about the Signature is that it is attached to the MGM Grand Casino through a series of hallways. We were able to use the casino as a shortcut to get to NYNY and other places a bit further south on the strip. The Signature is about two blocks (long blocks) off the strip right near Center City. Lots of things are within waling distance, but be sure you add enough time to get where you are going. A walk to Ceasars for example was about 20 minutes.

We stayed at the owner suites, so they are actually managed by a different group called Luxury Suites international and they handle all cleaning and servicing of the rooms. It is not a big deal, but if you need more towels or something call them the day before to make sure you get what you need. There is valet parking that is free...you should tip of course and for some reason it took a good amount of time, maybe ten minutes or so, to get the car. Even at 430 in the morning when we were leaving to get our flight. So be ready for that as well. It is a gated hotel, which your key card will get you in when you check in. Just let the gate house guy now you are checking in and they will confirm on a list...

Overall I would definitely go back here and stay there! Enjoy!!

Room tip: Ask for a room above 16 and Strip view. Try to get the Strip side...sun comes up into your room on other side and you will hear planes taking off on the other side.
Date of stay: October 2013
5  Thank John W
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The suites are large and the bathrooms are beautiful with large glass showers and oversized tubs. I chose a Penthouse room facing the mountains and MGM pool. The room, 35606, was specious with a full kitchen and 10 foot ceilings and windows. Bed is very comfortable and pillows are fluffy. I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Two choices: View of the Las Vegas Strip or the Mountains. After walking the strip all day and enjoying the lights during the evening, I wanted a room away from all the action, a bit more quiet, facing the mountains.
Date of stay: May 2013
1  Thank Barbara R
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We stayed at The Signature last year and could not fault it. The suite was amazing with a stunning view over the strip. It was also nice to be a little distance away from the madness of the strip. We would go back there any time.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank ukjeffrey
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My first two nights at the signature were great. I booked through the hotel directly.The third night was where the nightmare began.I booked my third night with book a room web site which is handeled by luxery suites international . The owners suites at the signautre are handeled by a different housekeeping company then the signature suites housekeepers.When I checked into the room with my 11 yr old at about 4:30 there was red splattered all over the wall( I believed it to be blood) the other walls were filthy with brown stuff all over them. The sheets were pulled back on the bed and were not changed with a stain on the sheet.The seat in frount of the bed had a huge white stain on it and the bathroom was not cleaned.Well I called the head of housekeeping. He came down and took pictures of everything because it was so bad, and told me that the housekeeping services for the owners suites were sub par and he was hired to fix the problems.We were moved to a new room a hour later. However,my daughter and I had dinner and show reservations at 6;00 and the room was not ready in time so we had to get ready in the hotel bathroom and could not check in until after 10:00 to our new room.Here is the kicker. when I called luxery suites the next day to complain about the mess, I asked for the manager. The woman who answered the phone replied I am the manager. She was argumentative with me, stated the red stain on the wall was red wine not blood and argued with me that the sheets were clean and that the stains on the furniture were were not that bad. She did not comment on the filthy bathroom though. I expalined to her ,who cares what the stains were blood or wine there was stuff splattered on the wall and that the room should have been clean period.The only thing she was concerned about was what that head of houskeeping and the frount desk said to me. The head of housekeeping agreed with me the room was unnacceptable, and the frount desk at the signature stated that they have nothing but problems with luxery suites. The frount desk stated they get complaints against them all the time.The woman at luxwery suites became very mad and said it is against their contracts to talk negatively against thier company and they would be dealt with. I stated, so let me get this straight because the housekeeping manager was trying to help me and the frount desk at the signature was trying to help me you are going to retaliate against them. That was the only thing luxery suites cared about. I asked her for a room discount to my bill or the night waived completeley she told me absolutley not, since they changed our room which was by the way passable but not cleaned as well as the actual resort housekeepers cleaned my room the first two nights. Only when I threated to write this on trip advisor did she offer to waive the resort fee which she never did. I also informed her if she repiled to this post on trip advior with lies and excuses to what I wrote I would respond back with the truth to all of her points. She hung up on me in the end. I stopped payment on my amex and have vowed to let friends family and anyone who will listen know how shady this company is. Only book at the signaute with the actual resort and stay away from this company like the plague.

Date of stay: December 2012