“HOLLYWOOD TOUR”

Quality Tours of Las Vegas
Ranked #118 of 244 Tours in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Quality Tours of Las Vegas are the founders of the Las Vegas to Hollywood Tour, with over 12+ years experience in the Las Vegas tour business. We perfected this tour in our own unique way to be like no other. You get to have lunch with the stars, you get to go shopping with the stars and we drive you around Beverly Hills, VIP style. You get to be a celebrity for the day!!!
Reviewed April 30, 2012

My daughters and I were on this tour with a couple from Canada. Our guide Doug was the BEST you could ask for. The trip was kind of expensive in my opinion but worth every penny!!! Doug kept us entertained on the ride there and back!! I would recommend this tour to anyone interested in going for a day tour and I would certainly say make sure to request Doug!!!
Thank you Quality Tours from my Family in Detroit, MI

in 6 reviews
"points of interest"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We actually selected Quality Tours because we got a really good deal on Groupon. Supposedly the retail value of the Hoover Dam / Red Rock Canyon tour was $160 per person. Honestly, if I really had to pay $160 per person, the ratings would be very very different. We got a groupon deal for $169 for 4 people. This was an all day tour of Hoover Dam and Red Rock Canyon. Please note... Tickets for the Hoover Dam tours are not included. You have to pay your guide and he/she will get the tickets for you. The coach that we were picked up in was not good at all. It was old and worn and the a/c was barely working... It was about 80 degrees that day do needless to say.. I wasn't thrilled about that... But for $42 per person... I accepted this... The Hoover Dam Tour was nice.. The coach got you there and it was self exploration for about 2 hours... Then it was off to red rock... For the red rock portion, you had two options.. One was to get dropped off at red rock casino for lunch, the other option was to get dropped off at the ted rock visitor center. You have about 1 hour for this part. We elected to grab lunch at red rock casino. Do not go to the deli in the casino!!! They are the slowest ... The food was good though but does not work well given out time constraints... Instead go to panda express in the casino.. Our other your mates who had panda for lunch actually had time to play a few games before leaving. Once we were picked up, we were driven on the 14 mile scenic route where we had opportunities to get off the coach to take pictures in various locations within red rock canyon!! It was nice... Whole day started at 7am with pickup and ended around 2:30 with drop off... I could not find another tour company that offered both the Hoover dam and red rock canyon tour together in one day.... So this was logical choice. As I said... If I had to pay $160 per person, the ratings would be very different but for the money spent... It was better than driving ourselves... Bring water and sunblock...

4  Thank FamilyVacationLady
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Greg was very knowledgeable and made the tour enjoyable. You definitely get your monies worth for an all day tour with excellent service and tour guide.

1  Thank NOLAGreg
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We booked at tour for two with quality tours of Las Vegas in February for beginning of April. We contacted Greg via email and he confirmed this tour. No details were given as to time of pick up for the tour however we gave Greg details of our hotel and what our cell numbers were. We got to Vegas and two days before the tour we sent an email to confirm time of pick up and there was no response. The day before the tour we called the 800 number for the tour office and left a message and still there was not response. The morning of the tour at 8:00am we called the office and a lady answered and indicated they could remember my name but did not know what happened. Very encouraging. These people had no courtesy to call even after receiving the message to confirm the details of the tour with us. There was no offer to even have this tour at a different date. T Very disappointing, would not use or even recommend this company to anyone. Thanks

4  Thank Dora G
See more reviews
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We had a Groupon deal for the shuttle to the Dam. The driver was very talkative and informative. There were only 10 of us on the bus and we had a good time. Some folks were surprised there was an $11 charge (cash) per person to go down into the dam tour, but we had noticed it on the original deal and were prepared. It was a fun day, stopping before the dam for some photo opportunities, then at the chocolate factory (not much going on there). visiting the adjacent cactus garden, and finally dropping people off at their hotels. The shuttle was a few minutes late in the morning by about 15 minutes, but a phone call to the company confirmed it was on its way and that was delayed picking up at various hotels. Hoover Dam itself was fascinating, and the history behind it very interesting. I think it was a good tour and good day, appreciating the fact it was earlier in the morning and we beat most of the other tours that were coming in when we were leaving the dam.

1  Thank Vermont95