“Late night dinner after the concert”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Ranked #475 of 4,981 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Paradise
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Even on a Sunday night, they were open later after the concert we attended at the Hotel. The food and the service was good.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I'm not usually a fan of TGI Friday's but every time I have eaten at this one the service has been great and my steaks perfect and full of flavor. When staying at the Orleans I will continue to eat at this one as long as the food and service stay good.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I always feel welcome att TGIF and this wasn't any different. The food was ery good and the staff was friendly and helpful. I guess the only downside is that it's located in the middle of the casino but you have to live with that in Vegas.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We ate several times at TGI Fridays in The Orleans. We ordered from both the lunch and dinner menus. We did not have to wait for a table. Our servers were outgoing and efficient! The food was excellent. We would definitely return! Great value!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I had an outstanding meal! I had the special steak and lobster for 13.99.... And it was delicious! The service was outstanding. Came back another time for desert. The Tennessee Whiskey cake was awesome! Wish all TGI Fridays were this good. . . . .