“Huge Pizzas and great ice-cream sundays for those nights you want to be casual”
Review of Pizza Place - CLOSED

Pizza Place
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Nice to know some things dont change. Great Pizza and relaxed atmosphere this is a fun place for a casual night when you have been busy all day, also can do take away pizza.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Lunch here is really good. I tried the pesto pizza while watching the waterfall.I recommend sitting outside its pretty.My husband and I live in N.Y. Where we get the best pizza in the world and this was Good!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We wanted to watch college football on Saturday and first went to Lagasse's Stadium which was INSANELY price - $50 per person, per game/hour. So of course we went elsewhere. Nearby at the Wynn's shopping center was this lovely little find. Great food (pizza is NY style and delicious - rootbeer float and gelato = top o' the trees). But what really sold me was their service. NEVER have I had nicer, more accommodating service. So sweet, thoughtful, and willing to go the extra mile. They suggest things and work with you based on your order, acting with forethought. Really appreciated the restaurant staff, the food, the cleanliness and the fact that for all of us with app + entree + two specialty drinks = after a sizeable tip we'd only spent $50. Take that Lagasse's Stadium.

1  Thank JESSICA L
Reviewed September 8, 2012

The service is super quick and the workers are so nice! Pizza and wings are amazing! The terrace in the back is so nice. Love this place!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I got a 22inch pizza while I was at the Wynn. WOW! It was awesome i almost needed someone to help me take it back to the room with me.