“Great pan-asian food at a fantastic price!”
Review of Ginseng 3 - CLOSED

Ginseng 3
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: The Strip
London
“Great pan-asian food at a fantastic price!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Wife loved this far more than I did, as they did a variety of dishes and didn't leave your pocket empty.
Nice location tucked upstairs in Harrahs, and away from the smoke and noise.
K-pop on screen was also a bonus.

Visited December 2012

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Rude and over priced”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We visited around 1am New Years day after hiking back to our hotel. We waited 20 mins to be seated, and was given seconds to peruse the menu as they were looking for turnaround rather than quality service. The food itself was average at best, and totally over priced for what was served to us.
Please take your time to look elsewhere as I asure you that you will be sorely disappointed with this place.

Visited January 2013
San Diego, California
“Very nice Korean food in the heart of the strip”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I am not Korean, but I love veggie Korean food when available.

I ordered the potato noodles and my friend (who is Korean) ordered the veggie gopdol bibimpap. Both were very tasty.

I would definitely recommend it to anyone. It was slightly pricey at $41 for 2 people (2 dishes, no appetizers or drinks), but have not compared it with other places within the strip.

The only downsides I can think of is the ever-present cigarette smoke, but can't blame the restaurant for that! The staff were nice enough to relocate us to another table away from the entrance.

• Visited December 2012
singapore
“Enjoyed the food but could be better”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Not sure why the reviews for this restaurant were mainly negative. I thought food was decent enough. If you are craving for something warm on a cold day, try this.

We ordered the beef and leek soup that came w rice and was pleasantly surprised to find glass noodles in it (my fav!) and bibimbap in a stone bowl that tasted pretty authentic.

The only drawbacks were the side dishes (kimchi) cost $2 if you want more and the meat in the dishes were quite in small portions. Is beef expensive in USA. Maybe that's why. Ill never know :)

In a nutshell, we had a good meal and will probably return if they throw in more meat next time. :p

Cleveland, Ohio
“OK food - get something other than Chinese”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Had the orange chicken & rice.. It was fair but nothing to write home about. The price was good and my bill was less than $20. The rice was good but the chicken was average at best.

Visited December 2012