“Average price and flavour”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Ginseng 3 - CLOSED

Ginseng 3
Cuisines: Asian, Korean, Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Seating
Neighborhood: The Strip
Victoria, Canada
“Average price and flavour”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2011

The rice and chicken dish we ordered was bland, the Udon was bland and was full of noodles and not much anything else, added soy sauce but it didn't help. Service was good. Pop was expensive.

Visited December 2011

San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Hangover Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2011

The Sobe Noodles soup was expensive and only fairly decent. The KimChi average -- all in all, it was $30 for soup and cabbage but it really did help the hangover :)

• Visited November 2011
Toronto, Canada
“Won't go back”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2011

This is my second time going to Ginseng 3, the food is tasty, but I probably will not go back.

They are authentic, but not cheap. I probably would pay the price if it is a restaurant in a different hotel like Bellagio or Venetian. But it is in Imperial Palace, not the nicest place in Vegas… sometimes you not only pay for the food, but the atmosphere too. I don’t think Imperial Palace worth this price.

Whenever I go for Asian (or Korean) food, I have never charged that much for their tea.
We sat down was asked what do we want to drink. Almost all Asian places serve tea, so we asked for 3 tea. It came with 3 cups with hot water, each has a green tea bag in it. When the bill came, it is $3 for each tea! $3 for a tea bag??

One dish of bulgogi is $23. And it is not a big dish. The soup noodles is small, just plain noodles with few extra piece. I don’t remember the price, but just not worth it.

We also ordered the hot stone rice. It does taste good, but again, for the price we are paying, there are options.

Plus we noticed that when real Korean dines, they have extra dishes of appetizer. Since we not Korean, like everyone else, we have less dish. I don’t think this is right. And I don’t bother to question. I just won’t go back.

• Visited October 2011
Wilton, California
“Excellent Happy Surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

Four of us finally gathered at the condo and walked the block to the back of the Imperial Palace. What a great surprise. Still as clean and well serviced as last time we were there. The Ginsing3, tucked away, is a jewel without the glitzy costly extras. They had Japanese, Chinese and Korean menu items. The kimchee was just right, sweet tangy, nice start. The BBQ Short ribs was a good choice, the Udon is what it is, good broth. We ordered Tempura Shrimp and they were divine! No extra batter hanging on, sweet shrimp inside. To full for dessert, the prices were very fair.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank ruthandvern
vegasfan19
“Korean/Chinese/Japanese”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2011

If you like a little bit of all the Asian cuisines, this place is good. It's also open pretty much all the time. I had sushi for breakfast when most other places were closed. It's a nice option to some of the higher end sushi places. Only downside is they have the Asian version of MTV on the TV in the restaurant, and I'm not a fan of foreign language music.

• Visited September 2011