“Pole Dancing in Las Vegas - Who'd a knew!!”
Review of Pole Worx

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pole Worx
Ranked #168 of 332 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Henry County
“Pole Dancing in Las Vegas - Who'd a knew!!”
Reviewed December 8, 2009

We stopped in for a pole class while me and the girls were in Vegas for a ladies excursion. We had a blast. Pole dancing is more fun than you wuld think. You should see our pics woohoo! Was a great part of our Vegas adventure!

Lee's Summit, MO
“30th Birthday Party”
Reviewed November 20, 2009

We hit up Poleworx while we were in Vegas for my 30th birthday...It was awesome! Great Time...Thanks!

las vegas, nv
“Best Bachelorette Party Ever”
Reviewed November 19, 2009

I had my best friends bachelorette party at Pole Worx, what a blast. We had so much fun. I couldn't stop laughing and taking pictures. Wow what good pictures! :) If you are ever in Vegas ladies I highly recommend going to Pole Worx you won't regret it.