“Breakfast”
Review of Favorite Bistro

Favorite Bistro
Ranked #1,125 of 6,066 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Description: A couple enjoys post-show conversation while a party table toasts pre-club cocktails…here an anniversary, there a bachelorette, dark suits, denim jeans, cocktail dresses and throughout the restaurant, a scene animated with life, laughter, and food from one City of Lights to another. Paris is for lovers; Favorite Bistro in Las Vegas is for everyone.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Service was good, didn t offer fruit to replace if you dont eat potatoes such as a fruit option. Fairly priced

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (60)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came here as we had a discount card and thought it looked a nice place to eat. We were seated inside and ordered drinks. After that it went downhill. Our server asked what we wanted to order for our entrees... No mention of appetisers... Not that we wanted one but it would be nice to be asked. I ordered the veal and my wife the Mussels. To be fair the veal was very nice but my wife's Mussels were not the best. Out of the approx 40 she had 10 were not opened so not consumable. Also the fries with them were way too salty. After clearing away my plate (but not my wife's as i assume he thought she was still eating as the unopened Mussels were still in the dish) he asked if we wanted dessert. To be fair we said yes but then my wife said let's go I don't want to spend anymore money in here the server is just not what I expect from an American resteraunt . As the server returned with the menu we just asked for the cheque and gave our discount card. He said he would have to get a manager to approve which he did. At the point of returning he finally asked if everything was okay at which point my wife said no actually it wasn't as a quarter of her meal she couldn't eat. I think the penny finally dropped and he took the dish away and said he would get somebody to look into it. Again to be fair the manager came over and asked if we were still hungry but by then it was past the point of no return. She refunded the price of the Mussels and we left. I am not one for negative reviews on trip advisor but this is one I feel I have to leave. Good on the manager for reacting quickly to the situation but I have to say the server was very poor not what you expect.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had dinner here a couple of times. Pretty good, busy and there was a mix up on the order but the waitress sorted a discount for us because of this. Pretty good value all in all

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Okay, I really try and write good reviews, however, I just can't find much good in this establishment.
My friend and I went there this past Friday night. It was 8.00PM. The place was pretty empty.
That probably should have tipped us off.
However, as we were seeing a show near by, we stayed.
I had the chicken which was fair, my friend had the sea bass, which was, to say the least, over cooked. I ordered the mac and cheese side, which was pretty bad.(They took it off the bill).
My friends side was ratatouille. It was well, disgusting.
Our table was near the bread bar, which we sat staring at for 15 mins, I finally asked our server, "does bread come with our meal"? His response was, "oh, you want some?" YES, WE DO!!.
All in all, probably one of the poorest meals I've had in Vegas.
Truthfully, I highly doubt this place will be open much longer.
We left about 8.45PM.to walk around. On our way back, around 9.30,
it was already shut down for the night.
Sorry Favorite Bistro, not my favorite.

Reviewed August 26, 2019

This is my 5th time in America. Wen't for a burger yesterday at Favorite bistro. Best burger ever...

Date of visit: August 2019