“Best Asian Food Ive had in Vegas”
Review of La La Noodle

La La Noodle
Ranked #609 of 6,065 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Description: La La Noodle, Park MGM's bright new noodle shop serves authentic Chinese, Vietnamese and Thai cuisine. Mouthwatering hand-pulled noodles are the star of the show, from Lo Mein and Singapore Style to Pork Belly and delicious Dan Dan noodles. Appetizers like pot stickers, shrimp rolls and bao buns are just the start of a hit-list menu of classic Pan Asian dishes and regional specialties.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was easily one of the best meals we had on our last trip. The service was great and very friendly. Great environment. Highly recommend the Potstickers for an appetizer. Fried Rice was some of the best fried rice youll find. Whole meal from start to finish was perfect.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (98)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a reservation so we were seated right away. The hostess were polite and sat us towards the back so we almost forgot we were in a casino! Our server (Jan) was fantastic! She answered all our questions and had plenty of recommendations for everyone at our table. The food was delicious and the staff was very attentive.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

OMG!!! Love the food here!!! The service is great and the food is superb!!! I would recommend sitting at the back to avoid the noise and the cigarette stench. We went for dinner and I can't wait to go back. Make sure you allow time as this place is always full.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank JRMADA
Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

I love the food here. Their hours are odd but the way they sit people are strange. I went and about 20 seats were open including the bar. Yet I had to give them my number and they texted me to seat me. Then I was seated at the bar by the front and it was freezing there. The air conditioner is on high right there. I have no proof she sat me there to be mean because of all my questions etc but the food was good but beware. Plus it’s kinda expensive as well.

Reviewed December 31, 2019

This gem in Park MGM is a must try if you like Asian cuisine. The food and drinks are excellent. I rate it 4 star only because the plates came out at different times.

Date of visit: December 2019