“Gem of a find”
Review of Hike This! Private Tours - CLOSED

Hike This! Private Tours
Reviewed December 5, 2009

My husband and I come out to Vegas every November to celebrate our anniversary. We try new things every time and stick to some old favorites as well. We now have a new favorite: Hike This with Neil!!! My husband found Neil on Trip Advisor and thanks to the great ratings, decided to book him for a 1/2 day "hike". We went the Sat of Thanksgiving--gorgeous day with lots of people in Red Rock...however, we never saw anyone! Neil took us on all the back trails...he knows that place inside and out. It was SO much fun. All the reviews are accurate and I'd be repeating what everyone else wrote--picked us up at the hotel, had all the supplies we needed, took our pictures, packed us snacks& water and a great lunch, etc. He was super fun and personable and I can't say enough about how enjoyable the whole experience was. Definitely book him....just not in November so we can save our spot! :-) Thanks Neil for a WONDERFUL time!!!

Reviewed November 30, 2009

We took Neil's guided hike on November 11th. Neil picked us up at our hotel and we had a blast right from the beginning. We went on a 'scramble.' We did on of the more difficult hikes and I can honestly say that it was one of the most physically challenging thing I have ever done but completely worth it. The views were amazing and so was the feeling of accomplishment when we finished. This was one of the highlights of our Vegas vacation and I am so glad that we did it. Neil was a great guide and really made the trip memorable for us. We also loved the cd of pictures he sent us when we got home.

Reviewed November 30, 2009

We went to Red Rock Canyon with Hike This! From the minute Neil picked us up at our hotel, we had a blast. When we got to the canyon he asked how strenuous we wanted the hike to be and since I was with two men, they chose strenuous. So we hiked to the top of Red Cap. I can honestly say, it was one of the most physically challenging things I have ever done. But it was worth it. The view at the top was amazing. Neil sent us a cd of pictures that he took when we got home and they are so amazing. There are pictures of us hanging off cliffs, helping each other and just having a ball. I would reccomend this to anyone in the Las Vegas area. It was well worth it and was one of the highlights of our trip.

Reviewed November 25, 2009

My wife and I take an annual vacation to Las Vegas and every year we try to find something new and exciting to do. This year we wanted to see what else Vegas had to offer other than 24/7 crazyness on the strip so we booked a hiking tour to the Red Rocks Canyon just outside of Vegas.

Words can not express how relaxing and peacefull the day hike was, it was like a vacation from our vacation (if that makes sense). The Canyon is absolutely gorgeous and the hike was easily the highlight of our trip. As great as the Canyon is, our trail guide Neil was what made the hike so enjoyable. From the moment he picked us up at our hotel Neil went above and beyond to make sure we had an enjoyable day. He had packed two backpacks for us with anything we could possibly need on the hike (water, snacks, tissue, Purell, ect.) and also had extra fleeces, hats and sunscreen for the hike, he was very well prepared and is a top notch guide.

As we were hiking Neil took pictures of us and when we finished he put them on a disc and mailed them to us, they were literally waiting for us in our mailbox when we got home from our trip! I could spend all day writing about how great the hike is and how great Neil is but my best advice is to book a hike when you are in Vegas you won't be disappointed. Thanks a milliion Neil, and the In and Out Burger was amazing!

Reviewed November 16, 2009

My 9 year old daughter and I recently tagged along to LAs Vegas with my husband. We were very excited to discover hiking as an option to the STRIP! Neil was a FANTASTIC guide and being our first time hiking was patient yet challenging which made it a WONDERFUL experience for us both. The views of the park are stunning and well worth the climb. It was great bonding time for her and I as well. Wish we could have stayed longer :(

HIGHLY recommend you try this out.