“Siegel boulder: 4823 boulder hwy!”
Review of Siegel Suites

Siegel Suites
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Las Vegas
Siegel Suites
Reviewed February 10, 2013

this past week, we gotten a new manager and she is great. her staff and her are always big smiles and laughs in the office. she seem concerned with our needs. we heard great things bout her and look foward to see what she can do to make our home better than everywhere is....
i have lived here a while and i like it here. i dont see myself moving anytime soon. it a great price, no deposits and furnished. it was easy for me, when i came here i barely had a suitcase off the plane. i work nearby and the bus is right outside on boulder. it a great economical prices for people starting on thier own.
even if you stay a short while, i know that the staff at boulder will treat you right!!!!!

Room Tip: pool only open durning the spring and summer months.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank DogLover89

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I had to leave my apartment for 2 weeks because there was a major leak and ended up staying at Siegel Suites Cambridge. The property was clean and much quieter than I expected a weekly apartment complex to be. I would highly recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank brittanicroy
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I relocated to Las Vegas and was looking for something that was affordable. I came across Siegel Suites while surfing the web and looked into it. I ended up moving to the Siegel Suites on Boulder Hwy. James the manager was so friendly and helpful and made us feel at home in an unfamilier place. We got a one bedroom on the corner and we love it !!! The room was clean so we just moved right in and and made it our home. We really love the landscaping and it is walking distance to walmart, sams town ( the move theater ) and big lots. We couldnt ask for more !!!!!

Room Tip: large corner units
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joann H
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I don't know what people are talking about I had a great experience at Siegel Suites Boulder 2 at 3625 Boulder Highway. The staff was great and the room was woderful. It was very clean and the property was so quiet I couldn't believe that I was in a big city. Felicia made sure that everything was great while I was there she was always friendly and asking how things were going.and she really cared. The whole time I was there I didn't see one bug or have any problems with the apartment. They also offer Siegel Rewards and I earned points for the money I paid for rent it was great to be able to go on line and order gift cards for my family.

Trust me if you want to save some serious money check out Siegel Suites you won't be sorry.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank keiffer918
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Stayed with Siegel Suites over a coarse of two months, I stayed at Boulder Highway and Cambridge locations, I loved everything about them, they were close to stores,and the staff was very accommodating to all my needs, I will always stay with Siegel Suites when I visit.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank RPMorris222
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Unless you are as lucky as I was to begin a question about accomodations in Vegas to a local Las Vegan, I never would of found this gem: Siegel Suites.is definitely worth the price, fully furnished, complete kitchen, full bath and VERY close to the strip. Mike, the General Manager is excellent at his job. So whether you need a place for a few days or for months, you will not reqret scoping out Siegel Suites.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank victoria n
Reviewed December 14, 2012

i stayed at Siegel Suites for about 3 months on a work trip. i ususally dont post reviews, but i had to post one about this place. I cant believe the customer service i got here. They went above and beyond with anything i asked. From now on i will always come to this Siegel Suites EVERYTIME i come to Vegas. i wont ever stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business