“Great Place to Stay”
Review of Siegel Suites

Siegel Suites
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Las Vegas
Siegel Suites
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I don't know what people are talking about I had a great experience at Siegel Suites Boulder 2 at 3625 Boulder Highway. The staff was great and the room was woderful. It was very clean and the property was so quiet I couldn't believe that I was in a big city. Felicia made sure that everything was great while I was there she was always friendly and asking how things were going.and she really cared. The whole time I was there I didn't see one bug or have any problems with the apartment. They also offer Siegel Rewards and I earned points for the money I paid for rent it was great to be able to go on line and order gift cards for my family.

Trust me if you want to save some serious money check out Siegel Suites you won't be sorry.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank keiffer918

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Stayed with Siegel Suites over a coarse of two months, I stayed at Boulder Highway and Cambridge locations, I loved everything about them, they were close to stores,and the staff was very accommodating to all my needs, I will always stay with Siegel Suites when I visit.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank RPMorris222
San Diego, California
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Unless you are as lucky as I was to begin a question about accomodations in Vegas to a local Las Vegan, I never would of found this gem: Siegel Suites.is definitely worth the price, fully furnished, complete kitchen, full bath and VERY close to the strip. Mike, the General Manager is excellent at his job. So whether you need a place for a few days or for months, you will not reqret scoping out Siegel Suites.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
7 Thank victoria n
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed December 14, 2012

i stayed at Siegel Suites for about 3 months on a work trip. i ususally dont post reviews, but i had to post one about this place. I cant believe the customer service i got here. They went above and beyond with anything i asked. From now on i will always come to this Siegel Suites EVERYTIME i come to Vegas. i wont ever stay anywhere else.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank staceluanne
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I searched online for a place to put up my family that was coming in to town for Thanksgiving. They had planned to stay for an entire week and I didn't want them paying for sky high hotel rates due to the holiday. I visited several extended stays that rent by the week. I found the Siegel Suites on Tropicana to be a perfect fit. I made a reservation for two one bedroom suites for my family and it was only $199 for the entire week for each room. I was impressed with the price and the room quality, you can't beat $29 a night for a suite with a full kitchen. The staff was friendly and stay was enjoyable. My family was shocked they could stay in Vegas comfortably and still afford to enjoy all that Vegas has to offer.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank KatSullivan19
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I had stayed there for 9 days while i was in town visiting my daughter and her family. I had a great room with no problems. If I have a problem I called the front desk staff and got it fixed right away. I it saved me a lot of money not eating out, when all I had to do is go buy food and cook it. Everyone at the property were very nice and help full.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Kathy C
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The city dump full of roaches,bedbugs and all the lowlife of las vegas.We had black mold in our room and was told it was surface mold.Called the healtg department and he said they stopped the leak and sprayed bleach and some anti-fugal spray on it and it would go away. EXCUSE ME
any idiot knows you have to replace all the wood.The staff is the rudest that I have ever meant.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this dump