“Amazing!!!!”
Review of The Lion King - CLOSED

The Lion King
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This show was well worth the price of admission. The costumes were great and it was extremely well performed. I would see it again and again.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Simply one of the best live shows I have ever seen. Extremely well performed. Costumes are excellent...a must see....

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Loved everything about this show.. it was just great.. saw it on Broadway and loved it then as well...

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I received tickets as a gift and were able to go without children. What a treat! The show was very well done and we enjoyed it so much. I'm sure the kids would have loved it as much as we did. A great night out for any age.

Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

What an amazing experience! Breath taking and captivating from strat to finish! If you have been considering it then you must do it. Worth every penny. A truely unforgetable event. I cant wait to have the opportunity to go see it again in London!