“Fantastic French Patisserie”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We enjoyed sweet treats and crepes at JP Patisserie, and all were outstanding! Love the dessert trio, and crepes made fresh while you wait. Always a long line, but definitely worth the wait. Will definitely return next visit to Vegas. The best desserts and treats in Vegas!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,208)

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Really enjoyed the gelato. There was always a line aroud the hall and after trying it I knew why. I just wish I had tried it sooner than the last day, as I would have tried things from there more than once. Very beautiful pastries.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Their chocolate and fruit tarts are out of this world! Sandwiches are very fresh and tasty - they actually taste better than they look. Was not too impressed with prosciutto pannini - too salty - but all others we tried were great.

Crepes - very tasty and fresh sweet selection. Savory - limited selection but taste superb otherwise.

I was not impressed with their coffee though - they only do "perfect" roast which tastes medium and weak. I expected much better quality of coffee there, but others around seemed to be enjoying it so I suspect I maybe too picky when i comes to coffee in cafes. Lines were not too bad this time around - I remember we spent more time in lines at Jean-Philippe on previous occasions.

NOTE: we were at their locations in Aria and Bellagio - didn't notice any difference between the two.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We ended up stopping by really late to pick up a snack on our way out. Their selection was picked clean so they didn't have a lot to choose from. I picked up a couple of things though and I was a bit disappointed. Next time we will have to go a bit earlier and get some fresh items. The cookie I had was a bit bland with frosting but the rest of it was great. I have been craving food from a great Patisserie since we visited Paris and I know this one is up to snuff. I also find it amusing that the pastry shops at the Paris casino do not even come close to this one. It is authentic and delicious. Make sure you get the ones they make in house, not the packaged items!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

i was tempted into this place every single day by all the fantastic cakes and things on display! the chocolate covered strawberries were amazing and their sandwiches and salads super fresh and tasty! great place to pick up an afternoon snack!