“Best pecan/cinnamon roll of my life”

Jean Philippe Patisserie - Bellagio
Ranked #2 of 96 Bakeries in Las Vegas
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We ate breakfast at the Patisserie in the Bellagio. Ham/cheese crepe was good and the cinnamon roll was exceptional. It's a little pricey, but what isn't in Vegas.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

A must see when is Vegas. Who doesn't love a giant chocolate fountain?? Amazing pastries and great coffee. Line moves fast

Reviewed March 9, 2013

This is hidden away behind the conservatory at Bellagio. It's fascinating to watch the world's largest chocolate fountain. This location (unlike the one in Aria) does not offer much in the way of seating, but you can get your food and eat at one of the many little tables set up just beyond the Patisserie. I usually start my day off with a yogurt parfait or fruit bowl, but there are tons of beautiful breakfast pastries, breakfast sandwiches, and crepes. Later in the day I might stop for an iced mocha or gelato or one of their amazing, almost-too-beautiful to eat pastries. Occasionally I have also had the smoked salmon sandwich for lunch--yummy! I stop here at least once each day that I am in Vegas. It's a bit pricey, but it's no more than I expect to pay. The lines can get long, especially in the morning, but I usually try to watch and avoid those times.

1  Thank gnancy2011
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Sorry for the enthusiastic title to my review...but we stopped at JPP about three times in a five day span. It has great shakes, crepes, and gelatos. I'm sure everything else is great too...but we kept going for those things in particular. The price is a tad on the expensive side (like most touristy places to eat in vegas) but worth the quick in and out snack.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Excellent excelllent! The are picture perfect and the taste, even better. Highly recommend even just a walk by. They are artists at work here.