“Best cafe for great pastries”

Jean Philippe Patisserie - Bellagio
Ranked #2 of 92 Bakeries in Las Vegas
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: The Strip
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Best cafe for great pastries”
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

The best almond croissants in the world !
Enjoyed a coffee break twice in this cafe located in the Bellagio.
Service can be a little slow and sometimes getting to the condiments involves squeezing past people but the pastries are superb.
There is a similar cafe in the new Aria with a much better layout and easier access and with a wider selection of goodies on display. Cannot wait to give it a try.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
New York
“Quick lunch”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I had a sandwich here one day during my stay and it was okay. Nothing wrong with it but nothing to brag about either.

Visited September 2012
Frisco, Texas
“A taste of Paris.”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I saw Jean-Philippe Patisserie when passing through Aria's casino one day. We had just eaten, but returned for desert on another night. There was a pretty long line of people ordering ice cream, but I came for the crepes and my husband ordered a lemon gelato. I love nutella crepes, and these were absolutely delicious. It was a treat to watch it being made right in front of our eyes too. Every bite of the crepe was divine (as good or better than from Paris!) and worth every penny.

There were also some gorgeous cakes on display, and they seemed to have a lot of fun candies and other little pastries. If I lived in Vegas I would stop by often to try the entire menu. Sadly I don't, so when I come back it will be for another nutella crepe for sure!

• Visited September 2012
Terre Haute, Indiana
“Must try the crepes”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Strong coffee and delicious crepes.. I was a little hesitant to wait in line, but so worthwhile. We did a savory (ham, mushroom, and egg) crepe and the berry one. Both were delicious.. though the whipped cream and berry one was my favorite.

• Visited October 2012
stewwwie1
“Worth The Line and Slow Help”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

One of my favorite stops in Las Vegas. Very strange girl at counter, she asked for my orer and when I reached the end of the line she only had written down one of the four items I asked for. The chocolate fountain was not working this time. I love to watch the people walking through just to look at the cakes on display and it's even more fun to see the people run when they see the prices LOL A great place for a delicious quick snack, and to recharge after walking through the hotel and casino.

• Visited September 2012