“Steak for breakfast”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Okay, I know it's closed now, but this was an awesome steak especially for the price. I wish I would have ate there before the last night of our trip so I could have ate there more than once. The place was busy and the service was good. I hope they bring back the midnight steak breakfast after the new hotel opens.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This Casino closed ealry 2013 and being refurbed, dont know when it due to be opened again ? Didnt eat here whe it was open as the two times I did ask they were always full so that must be a good sign ?

Reviewed September 19, 2013

With all the demo and construction at the corner, this lovely steakhouse (a secret gem) is gone. It was a nice romantic spot to have a quiet dinner or celebrate something special like a birthday or anniversary. We'll miss it!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

The building on the corner formerly Barbary Coast and Bill's Gambling and Saloon is being renovated. It's gutted. Construction is in progress.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ate here a couple of times during our stay...once for breakfast and once for dinner. Both were good. Nothing special, but very reasonable.