“Never Again”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Enterprise
Reviewed August 10, 2018

Went there on Friday night. No one eating, 6 people in the bar. Ordered pasta and meatballs. Service was fine, food tasted very good. Portion was very small. I asked if I could order an extra side of pasta as the portion was so small. They refused. Offered to sell me another complete dinner. $13.95, no salad, 1 piece of bread.
As the title said NEVER AGAIN.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

We had excellent service and excellent food! Chicken parmesan was the best. Reasonable prices. We will definitely eat here again when we visit Vegas.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

I had the eggplant parmesan sandwich and it was super delicious. It was on a cuban bread sub, crunchy eggplant topped with just enough marinara and mozzarella/parmesan combination. Scrumptious. My friend pronounced the corn/jalapeno soup the best.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 28, 2018

We have seen ads for Dean's Place several times and decided to finally go. Boy, am I glad that we did! I had the Chicken Tuscany and my husband had the Lasagna. I started with the Italian Wedding soup and my husband started with a Caesar Salad. And we shared the Tiramisu.
As everyone knows, there are a LOT of Italian restaurants here in the Vegas Valley. We have been to a lot of them, and feel that Dean's Place is heads above most of them!
The food is reasonably priced, with nice (and thankfully, not massive) portions and excellent service. We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 30, 2017

Girlfriend loved the Chicken Parmesan ($13.95), large portion. The Lasagna ($13.95) was very small and required a knife to cut (bottom layer hard). Coffee tasted like hot water ($2.95; skip this). Tiramisu Cake ($7.95) was very good, homemade & fresh. Drive by Dean's Place often and seen many cars, but not many customers today. Located across from Silverton Casino. Friendly service. Overall I was disappointed, but at least my curiosity now satisfied. WILL NOT BE BACK!!!

Date of visit: December 2017