“A great trip off the strip!”
Review of Scoot City Tours

and up
Scooter Car Tour of Red Rock Canyon with Transport from Las Vegas
Ranked #9 of 233 Tours in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Las Vegas tours are a unique way to explore the natural wonders of Las Vegas. There's simply no better Las Vegas tours that allow you to explore the sights and sounds of beautiful Red Rock Canyon, or the Las Vegas Strip and newly revamped Downtown Las Vegas while driving one of our amazing 3 wheel scooter cars. Explore Las Vegas and Red Rock Canyon while enjoying the thrill of being behind the wheel of a sleek 3 wheel scooter car. Our Las Vegas tours are your 3 wheeling fun for friends and family to spend a day outdoors in fabulous Las Vegas Nevada.
Boston
267 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 197 helpful votes
“A great trip off the strip!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Getting away from the strip is a relief from all the lights and bustle. You are picked up at your hotel for a 20 minute ride to the scooter site. There you are introduced to the dozen or so 2 person scooters that you will pilot. After a brief introduction and choosing your colorful ride, you drive in a caravan with a guide car up front and in back for a 20 minute ride on local streets and highway in a conga line of multi colored skittles. The local wave an honk as they see the spectacle drive by. After a fun ride you arrive at the reception area for the Red Rock Canyon. After a quick tour of the exhibits, you are off for a 2 plus hour ride with 3 photo stops. In the beauty of the canyon. The colors and rock formations are beautiful. The tour is in the afternoon which is beautiful as the sun sets, but it does get cold. They do tell you to bring layers of clothes and the desert at night gets cool. I was very comfortable in my fleece and jeans. After the canyon trip you drive the scooter back and are brought to your hotel. A great afternoon of fun!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank frugalarnie

Jacksonville, Florida
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“We had a blast!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is a fantastic way to view nature! It was a cool day, but those of the group who weren't dressed appropriately for the weather were loaned stocking caps and jackets or sweaters. Chris and Sean were our two tour guides and seemed to really enjoy their job. I would highly recommend it and hope to do it again soon.

Visited December 2012
Victoria, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic way to see "beyond the strip"”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My friend signed us up for this via Groupon so I was a little concerned cause you never know how these Groupon things are gonna go but it was FANNNNNNTASTIC! They are 2-seaters and you are supposed to alternate drivers but since I was loving it so much my friend let me drive the entire time! It was crazy fun. Kinda like being in bumper cars except you are actually on the highway and you are not supposed to bump into anything!

The canyon is gorgeous and this was a great way to check it out. We had perfect clear blue skies that really brought out the colours of the red rock! The tour guides (Derek and Chris) were great, funny and laid back but with very clear safety instructions and cute accents! haha! It was the end of October and we were slightly mocked for thinking we'd be comfortable in shorts, but hey, we're Canadian! needless to say we were fine, however, some of the NON Canadians did run into the gift shop at our first stop (Visitor center) to pick up another layer. Anyway it was sooo sooo much fun and I'd love to do it again. Recommended for all ages too!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank jenisland
Penticton, bc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful, Natural Vegas!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

While looking for things to do on our upcoming trip to Vegas, I came across the 'Scoot City Tours' The reviews were good, and it sounded different, so we booked. We were Very glad we did!
The day was cool, but perfect. After being picked up promptly, as arranged, at our hotel, we were driven to the meeting point. Our companions on the 30 min. drive out were couples from all over the U.S. and even U.K.
Upon arrival, we were instructed on the use of the scooters, and were able to choose our 'car'. The scooters are so cute, and everyone was excited to get in and go.
Our guides were fun, and passionate about their business, and making sure everyone has a great time. Safety was stressed, so we always felt secure.
The drive out of the city, along the streets, was a blast, and we were definitely noticed by passersby. Our group was made up of 12 scooters, travelling in a row, and was quite a sight!
As soon as we got off the highway, and onto the secondary Red Rock Canyon loop, I started snapping pictures. The scenery is beautiful, and the area is rugged and natural, and so worth seeing. We made several stops along the way, and had plenty of opportunities to take lovely pictures and learn about the area. My husband was worried the cars would just putt along, and it would be boring, but it wasn't the case. We were able to pick up pretty good speed in some areas, and it was a thrilling ride for both the driver and passenger.
By the time we were to make our return trip, the sun was starting to go down. The sunset photos were amazing! We heard about the wildlife in the area, but unfortunately didn't see any that day. As the shadows in the canyon lengthened, it got cooler, and we could have used a light pair of gloves, as snow was spotted on the hillsides in the shadows. I must say though, we both had a grin on our faces the whole way.
What a refreshing way to spend an afternoon on a trip to Vegas! No traffic, hotels, hussle or bussle. Just nature, and beauty and fun! Thank-you Scoot City tours!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank angeanz
Minnesota City, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
“Great way to see the canyon”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We took this tour on the last full day of our 6-day Las Vegas vacation. By the 6th day, we were looking for something different to do. I had booked this tour about 2 months prior but did not tell my husband we were taking the tour until about 2 weeks prior as I was afraid he would not want to go as we had already taken a drive through Red Rock Canyon.
Chris, one of our tour guides picked us up a the hotel right on time. He picked us up in a well-marked Scoot City Tour van. From there we had to pick two more stops before continuing to the scooter location. He was informative and friendly.
When we get to the location my husband saw the cars and thought they were hilarious. He laughed and was quite intrigued by them. They ARE very cute!! Chris took great care on providing usage directions giving one one one directions to each party so that we knew how to properly drive the cars.
Away we go!!! We drove from Summerlin out to the canon in the scoot cars. Unfortunately, this happened to be one of the coolest days of our vacation, it was kind of cloudy and windy. I was afraid of it actually raining on us. Since it was cool the tour guides were able to provide beanies, gloves, and blankets. They were well prepared!! They also offered water at the various stops through out the tour.
This was a great way to drive through Red Rock Canyon. We made about 4 stops at various location. At each stop some background/history was given before we were on our own. I am glad we took this tour and so was my husband. These little cars are so much fun!!

Visited November 2012