“Great tour and a must do”
Review of Scoot City Tours

Scooter Car Tour of Red Rock Canyon with Transport from Las Vegas
Ranked #15 of 244 Tours in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scoot City Tours is the original 3 wheel scootercar tour company in Las Vegas and has been rockin' tours in Red Rock Canyon since 2008. This tour is a unique way to explore the natural wonders of Las Vegas. There's simply no better Las Vegas tour that allows you to explore the sights and sounds of beautiful Red Rock Canyon in one of our amazing 3 wheel scootercars. Scoot City Tours is licensed, insured, and permitted with the United States National Park Service and Bureau of Land Management. Our Red Rock Canyon tour in Las Vegas is your 3 wheeling fun for friends and family to spend a half day outdoors just minutes from the world famous Las Vegas Strip. We provide free pickup and dropoff service to most hotels on the Strip and the Golden Nugget in Downtown Las Vegas, so book today and let's have some fun!
Reviewed April 6, 2011

Took this tour (great deal through Groupon) and didn't know exactly what to expect but reviews were very positive. I can see why - the tour itself is a great 4 hours away from the strip and the scency is beautiful. John was a great host and tour guide, making everyone feel confortable. It was a lot of fun and if you've been to Vegas a few times it's nice to get away from the casinos and see something else of what the City has to offfer. Definitely recommend this as a must do when in Vegas.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,597)

Reviewed April 2, 2011

Just got back from our excursion to Red Rock Canyon with Scoot City Tours and can't recommend it highly enough. The guides were excellent, friendly, helpful, informative, everything you could ask for.
The 'trikes' are fun and easy to handle and although they are only 50cc they can really move :-)
The stops, although brief, were in excellent locations and were easily long enough to allow plenty of photo taking.

Thanks guys we will certainly see you again should we make it back to Vegas in the future

Mike and Erika

Reviewed April 1, 2011

I travel a lot and do may tours and activities.Scoot City is probably one of the most professional tour companies I have ever seen. Nick and Curtis were amazing!We just wanted to hang out with them all day.They really went over every detail of the cars and cared about our safety.The cars were in great shape and obviously well maintained.Which I learned to be very important when the next day I did a dune buggy tour with another company and the buggies kept breaking down. It was absolutely freezing the day we went but we still had a blast.Driving the scoot cars is really fun and the only way (in my opinion) to tour red rocks.

Reviewed March 25, 2011

Red Rock Canyon is a really beautiful area. The view is amazing while ripping up roads in a train of brightly colored 3 wheeled scooter that everyone is checking out. If your a photographer, Red Rock Canyon is a place where you'll find yourself constantly snapping pictures. Me and my wife took turns driving the scooter and taking pictures. I used a DSLR to take pictures but my friends regular digital camera took amazing pictures too. The tour guide and owner are very friendly and give all the information you need to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience!

Reviewed March 25, 2011

I would advise anyone who goes to Vegas to do this trip, the guys were really nice, the cars are sooooooooooo much fun to drive, and you get to see some amazing views and parts of Vegas you wouldn't normally see. A must for anyone who wants to branch out from the usual drinking and gambling :)