“awesome tour and our guides were the best!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Scooter Car Tour of Red Rock Canyon with Transport from Las Vegas
Ranked #8 of 228 Tours in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Las Vegas tours are a unique way to explore the natural wonders of Las Vegas. There's simply no better Las Vegas tours that allow you to explore the sights and sounds of beautiful Red Rock Canyon, or the Las Vegas Strip and newly revamped Downtown Las Vegas while driving one of our amazing 3 wheel scooter cars. Explore Las Vegas and Red Rock Canyon while enjoying the thrill of being behind the wheel of a sleek 3 wheel scooter car. Our Las Vegas tours are your 3 wheeling fun for friends and family to spend a day outdoors in fabulous Las Vegas Nevada.
northampton
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“awesome tour and our guides were the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2011

I travel a lot and do may tours and activities.Scoot City is probably one of the most professional tour companies I have ever seen. Nick and Curtis were amazing!We just wanted to hang out with them all day.They really went over every detail of the cars and cared about our safety.The cars were in great shape and obviously well maintained.Which I learned to be very important when the next day I did a dune buggy tour with another company and the buggies kept breaking down. It was absolutely freezing the day we went but we still had a blast.Driving the scoot cars is really fun and the only way (in my opinion) to tour red rocks.

Vancouver, Canada
“Absolutely Fun Tour off the Las Vegas Strip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2011

Red Rock Canyon is a really beautiful area. The view is amazing while ripping up roads in a train of brightly colored 3 wheeled scooter that everyone is checking out. If your a photographer, Red Rock Canyon is a place where you'll find yourself constantly snapping pictures. Me and my wife took turns driving the scooter and taking pictures. I used a DSLR to take pictures but my friends regular digital camera took amazing pictures too. The tour guide and owner are very friendly and give all the information you need to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience!

Dublin
“Best part of my Vegas Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2011

I would advise anyone who goes to Vegas to do this trip, the guys were really nice, the cars are sooooooooooo much fun to drive, and you get to see some amazing views and parts of Vegas you wouldn't normally see. A must for anyone who wants to branch out from the usual drinking and gambling :)

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“They offer a fun trip and a great escape from the strip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2011

The tour we went on was great. The little cars were easy to drive and lots of fun to ride in. We definitely got looks and got our picture taken a few times! Te canyon was beautiful and we had plenty of time to enjoy the sights when we stopped. Carlos, our guide, was funny and very knowledgable. I would highly recommend these tours to anybody looking to get some fresh air away from the strip!

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing, unique tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2011

I would recommend this tour to anyone who loves the natural beauty of the area. It was a great value, a unique opportunity, and a lot of fun. The tour guides were knowledgeable, personable, and able to keep the tour moving at a comfortable pace. Johnny went out of his way to make sure the schedule worked with our time in Las Vegas. Make sure you have a jacket before you start the tour because it gets cold in the canyon. Make this a must do on your next trip to Las Vegas. It is well worth your time and money.