“Just great tacos”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Nothing fancy. Typical taqueria. Extraordinary tacos. Tender meats. Very well seasoned. Fresh ingredients. Fresh corn tortillas. Authentic. Great salsa verde. Pretty darn authentic. Very busy at lunch time. Popular place.

1  Thank ReynoldsFam

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I grew up getting great Mexican food and Vegas is lacking great Mexican with the exception of Los Tacos on Charleston! The Carne Asada Quesadilla loaded is to die for! I lived in Vegas for 2 years, and a group of us from work would eat lunch there at least once a week!

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing! We were craving some Mexican food and stopped in. Ordered a Carne Asada Quesadilla. They cook it fresh right in front of you on a grill. They put some special juice on it that makes it so juicy and delicious! Very authentic! Highly recommend!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

If you like authentic Mexican food this is a MUST STOP!!! We stopped on our way back to the hotel and the food was soooo good we went back the next day. I am now craving the chicken tacos!!! We had 15 people with us the 1st day and 25 the 2nd day. The people who were working were really nice and were so excited to see us on day 2 and were surprised we did not live in Vegas.

I will definitely be back...every time I am in Vegas!!!

Reviewed May 25, 2012

I eat Mexican 3 times a week at least. This is my favorite in town. Basic taco (big!) with meat is $3 and with beans, house salsa, guacamore etc $4.50. 1 taco makes me feel full for lunch. Their rice and beans is $2, and fresh and home made taste - I take it when I feel little more hungry after 1 taco.

Been to Los Tacos? Share your experiences!