“Good for breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Had breakfast there and although it took some time to get our order the food was good. Very good selection for breakfast.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I love love I hop, food is so good, staff really friendly, highly recommend, definitely try the chocolate pancakes!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

good options if undecided if you want breakfast or lunch or dinner I had a taste for breakfast but really wanted lunch. Ended up with breakfast and was full for the rest of the day.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

What's to rate here? Great value for relatively good breakfast. They have a 55+ menu (I am 60+ man) and a kids menu. The 55+ menu is not much cheaper than normal menu; but portions are smaller which is good if you don't want to get stuffed or take food home.
I asked waiter at lunch time yesterday; which was better the breakfast items I normally get when at IHOP or the pot roast with mashed potatoes, corn and garlic bread. He said pick the pot roast. Wrong choice! While I didn't expect this to be as good as home made, the pot roast was poor. The other 3 items were better than expected; although I had to ask for butter for non-buttered mashed potatoes.
I wasn't trying for a refund when I asked that someone plus the cook taste the pot roast to see if tasted right or was rancid. I was starving so I ate it all before telling the waiter. One day later and I still show no evidence of food poisening. I suggest sticking to breakfast at IHOP and avoiding lunch/dinner items unless they are simple. Remember these are cooks not chefs.
One other tip if your IHOP is like the ones here in Las Vegas. Try to avoid normal breakfast time unless you do not mind waiting in line or waiting for service. If you want quicker, cheaper and simpler, try Jack-in-the Box for very good breakfast sandwiches (not hamburgers) served all day. Also have good coffee if you go between 7 to 9 A.M. (B4 coffee is old) and the coffee is 50% off or only 50 cents at my Jack if you are a senior. McDonalds has a very good 'Big Breakfast' from 6:30 until 10:30 A.M. here. I don't go to the closest McDonald's because the owner doesn't offer a senior discount on coffee like the rest of the franchisers here. I know this is petty and I wrote him in case he didn't know. He refused to change policy and he is anti-veteran(s).

I hope this helps you

Reviewed May 13, 2013

if you go to the IHOP go with an appetite the portions are quite big as are the pancakes an the service is very good will be back