“Hotel 32”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
Ranked #52 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Great value. Great service. Great location. I enjoyed my recent stay at the Hotel 32. My room was upgraded from a loft from a suite during the 3 night stay. The rapid VIP check-in is worth its weight in poker chips during prime time check-in. Recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Aaron R
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear Aaron R,

Your travel recommendation means the world to us, and turns all our hard work into a labor of love! We’re glad you found value in our exclusive VIP check-in, and appreciated our commitment to unsurpassed service. Please, hurry back!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

My family and I stayed at Hotel32 in early June, and we weren't quite sure what to expect. Reviews differed all over the internet, and i'm a skeptic, so I decided to take on an aire of cautious optimism for our trip. That cautious optimism was mostly rewarded.

First, the good:

We had two rooms: a studio for myself and my sister, and then a loft for the other members of our party. The studio was nice for what it was, a bit too small for me but the price was right. The loft, on the other hand, was spectacular. So many incredible amenities, like the oft-mentioned shower and bathtub and the incredible coffee machine.

Housekeeping was excellent. The staff was very friendly, always offering a hello and asking how we were whenever we passed by.

Food in the lounge was very high-quality and delicious, always an appetizer, main dish and dessert for both breakfast and dinner. Loved being able to grab water bottles on my way oout to explore.

The concierge was efficient and smiling, and in at least one case went above and beyond my expectations. The teas in our loft were delicious and I was curious what brand they were... I brought it up to the suite attendants and they tracked down the brand AND the flavors of the tea for me.

The Monte Carlo really is in the middle of it all, and the ability to comfortably walk to CityCenter or take a tram to the Bellagio was a HUGE benefit.

One thing that could be improved: the glass on the Loft bathroom and bedroom doors are totally clear. For a better feeling of privacy, especially in the bathroom, i'd frost the windows.

The not-so-good: my biggest complaint about Hotel32 was the toiletries. The Kiehl's toiletries that so many people have mentioned before were not present, and the Lather toiletries offered were just awful. My family found the scents unbearable, and the quality was really poor. We wound up going to Target and buying our own shampoo and conditioner.

Ultimately, I feel like Hotel32's benefits far outweigh our singular problems with the property. While we kind of went commando this trip and planned everything, I'd love to come back just to RELAX and really take advantage of everything in our reach, from spending more time in that awesome shower to visiting the pool. It was my first trip to Vegas, and Hotel32 left a great impression on me and my family.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Alec M
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Alec M,

Although we regret any disappointment experienced regarding the in-room toiletries, we’re thrilled you found incredible value and comfort in your recent stay at HOTEL32. We were grateful for the opportunity to serve you, and hope you’ll include us in any future travel plans to Las Vegas.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

My wife and I recently celebrated our anniversary by staying at Hotel 32. I had done a lot of research before our trip, and had high expectations based on the numerous good reviews I had read.
Having returned, I now can say Hotel 32 was without a doubt the nicest place we have ever stayed at. The special way you are treated is simply incredible. We were met at the airport with a beautiful limosine, and within minutes, were at the hotel. We were then wisked up to our toom, no lines to wait in, no hassles what so ever. In fact I never touched my luggage our entire trip.
We stayed in a loft suite that was incredible. The view was spectacular, the bathroom was
unbelievable, and the bed was so large and comfortable, we did not want to get up in the morning.
There was so much room and it was so quiet and enjoyable. We just loved it.
Also, the special lounge was so surprising. We enjoyed all the complimentary soft drinks and water we wanted all day long. We had fresh strawberries, blueberries, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, blackberries, raspberries, apples, bananas every morning, and the quality of the fruit was unbelievable.
We did have one small problem with our room near the end of our stay, but the hotel was super in doing whatever they could to make things right. In fact, every employee we talked to on our trip was so friendly, helpful, and accommodating, I just couldn't believe it.
I don't know how long it will be before we return to Las Vegas, but I do know that the only hotel I will even consider staying in, will be Hotel 32.

Room Tip: Definitely spend the extra money and stay in a loft or penthouse suite.
2  Thank James A
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear James A,

Once again, on behalf of everyone here at HOTEL32, we wish to congratulate you on your anniversary! We were grateful you included us in the festivities, and are delighted to know our dedicated staff of concierge, housekeepers, and luxurious suite amenities were able to wow both you and your wife. It was our pleasure to host your special celebration, and hope to see you again whenever possible!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We were placed in Hotel 32 when the Monte Carlo didn't have a room for us ready at check in. We were able to upgrade for $10 and what a great offer we were given! The floor was quiet and the room was amazing. The bed and pillows were so cushy you didn't want to leave. Access to the 32 Lounge with afternoon appetizers and morning breakfast--good stuff--was a super treat for us. We loved our stay at this hotel and would pay the money again to stay. The shower was wonderful, and the turn down service at night was such a cool thing to walk into. What my husband and I expected to be just a night in Vegas, was made unforgettable by our upgrade to this hotel. The staff was so friendly. Amazing, and I would love to stay again!

3  Thank Anna K
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear Anna K,

HOTEL32 takes all the uncertainty out of any stay in Las Vegas, with its convenient airport transportation, opulent suite decors, and concierge staff dedicated to your total satisfaction. It’s wonderful guests like you that make our hard work a true labor of love. We appreciate your patronage, and hope you’ll come back to see us again in the near future.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We were booked for 3 rooms at Monte Carlo and decided to upgrade to Hotel 32. Very glad we did . Everything was fantastic and well worth the price.Joel, our morning concierge was extremely helpful as was evryone else. We will definitely be returning. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear David M,

We’re glad you upgraded, too! There’s nothing quite like sitting high atop the Las Vegas skyline in the lap of luxury, enjoying the finest amenities and services available at such a reasonable price. We will relay your kind remarks to the rest of the staff, and look forward to serving you again at HOTEL32.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Skip the long check in lines when staying here, you get your own VIP checkin/out! We got the studio but next time we are going for the loft or suite. Super comfy beds, robes, slippers, fruit upon arrival & nightly turn down service with chocolates. Lounge had no alcohol like it says (unless it was to be requested), the food variety was so so, but a great place to hang out while waiting for others in your party to join you. Overlooks the pool (which is only about a 4 on a 1-10 scale for vegas pools). However, highly recommend Hotel 32.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Travelingbuhls

Dear Travelingbuhls,

Who has the time for a lengthy check-in, when there’s so much to see and do at Monte Carlo? HOTEL32 takes all the hassle out of staying in Las Vegas, from our exclusive VIP Lounge, to our attentive team of concierge, whose sole purpose is to provide unsurpassed service and comfort for our guests. We are grateful for the recommendation, and eagerly anticipate your return.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We are not seasoned travelers so making a choice where to stay was daunting. The limo from the airport to the smooth check in was excellent. Everybody had a smile and the service was top notch. The only suggestion I would make is if you want a quite afternoon nap get a room away from the pool side. They play some thumping music all afternoon. Did not even think to ask for another room. We splurged for the anniversary and felt like VIPs the whole time. Not a normal occurrence in our real lives. Thank you.

Room Tip: Quieter rooms away from pool side
1  Thank John D
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear John D,

Whether it’s your first time visiting Las Vegas or your hundredth, you’re definitely in good hands with the friendly and attentive staff of HOTEL32. From our super convenient limousine transportation, to our exclusive VIP Lounge area that lets guests indulge in the finest amenities possible, HOTEL32 offers unsurpassed relaxation and comfort. Once again, on behalf of everyone here, we wish to congratulate you on your milestone anniversary. Thank you for allowing us to play such an integral part of your special celebration.