“Monte Carlo & Hotel32 Sept 2013 Mini Vacation”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
Ranked #18 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Beverly Hills, Florida, United States
“Monte Carlo & Hotel32 Sept 2013 Mini Vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Hotel32
I will not give a detailed item by item review as it is not necessary.
I will state up front that overall everything was quite excellent and any minor Hotel32 problems were resolved within a very reasonable short time.
The accommodations, furnishings, complementary items & service were all anyone could expect!
On a personal anticipation scale there were only a couple of minor things I felt could have been better. 1. The complimentary lotion should have been replaced daily as the small bottle barely lasts one day for people who are not used to the dry climate. 2. The complimentary tray found in the fridge should also be replaced daily as the items on it were quite stale before the end of our 4 night stay. 3. I would like to see the lounge portion open 24 hours a day rather than 7am to 11pm only because I always seem to either be up later or earlier. (I will note that such is not a prerequisite just something that would be a bit nicer).
My last item would be the bathroom sink drains - they are very slow.
In closing overall it was a great stay which we will repeat again in the future.
Monte Carlo Casino
A brief comment about the casino side of things - Wednesday & Thursday of out visit was enjoyable, however along came Friday, Saturday & Sunday and from an appearance view of play it seemed both the slots & table games became unbeatable on the weekend.
Overall despite the cold machines & tables on the weekend it was a pleasurable though losing mini vacation.
I almost forgot to add that upon arrival I was told that I would be in room 32001 but ended up in 32002, I might not of noticed any real difference but was given a lot of hype about the room when I arrived and was expecting to see why, which of course did not happen.

Room Tip: There is nothing I can add here which would be of value.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Hi Olen S!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed the hotel and had a great experience with our staff during your stay! We appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve and provide the best possible experience for all of our guests. Again, thank you for review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

guestrelations@montecarlo.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
Rockville, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

We just returned from a 6-night stay at Hotel 32, part of a lengthy 2 1/2 week trip my husband and I took to celebrate his 40th birthday. We began with a 12-day hiking trip through numerous national parks in the Southwest (Zion, Bryce, Grand Canyon, etc.) and then ended in Vegas. First, there were some logistics that we needed assistance with before the trip. First, we needed to drop bags at the hotel 11 days prior to our check-in. I was worried that this would be an issue, but the hotel staff took care of it with no problem--and when we checked in, our bags were brought up in no time. I also pre-ordered a cake to be in the room when we arrived--again, no problem. Additionally, I also had asked for the limo to pick us up from downtown (where our hiking tour ended) instead of from the airport. Again, no problem. So--fabulous service even before we checked in!
We checked into Loft 61 and just loved everything about it. The coffee machine took a few minutes to figure out but the suite assistants were happy to help out with that. Teh shower is to DIE for, I never wanted to leave it. I also love the turndown service--just a nice added touch each night, complete with chocolates on the the pillow. We also enjoyed the lounge amenities at breakfast and in the evenings.
There are many amazing rooms in Vegas, we've stayed in a lot of them, including the Skylofts at the MGM. What sets Hotel 32 apart, in my mind, is the service received there. The staff always greets you with a smile and seems genuinely happy to assist you with anything you need. Additionally, I felt it was a warm and friendly environment, different from some other luxury hotels that can be a little cold and...standoffish.
All in all, a great stay. I can't wait to book my next one.

2 Thank QHM
Hi QHM!

Thank you for sharing your review with us and happy birthday to your husband! We are honored that you chose to celebrate with us and excited to see that you enjoyed the different amenities at the hotel during your stay! It is also great to know that you found our staff friendly as well! Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you both back soon!

Hong Kong, China
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

After reading all the reviews I had somewhat high expectations of this "boutique" hotel and its concierge services. Honestly the hotel room was rather average, no better than a courtyard Marriott, and the suppose service of hotel32, was very disappointing, I asked if the concierge service could help me send something across town..sorry cannot help, a couple on a honeymoon loudly complained that the room was not made.
The website proclaims "Stay with us and get instant entry to a rarified world few experience. Where every P is a VIP. Where every whim and glance is attended to with mint-on-your-pillow ease. Where you'll be pampered and indulged without end" quoted on their website.
The reality is I got better service from a sports shoe store.

3 Thank tommacau
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Hello tommacau,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We sincerely apologize that your experience fell short of your expectations and would value the opportunity to discuss your stay further. If you could please send any additional details including your preferred contact information to guestrelations@montecarlo.com we would greatly appreciate it. Again, thank you for sharing your comments with us and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I've stayed at the Monte Carlo several times in the past and decided to enjoy hotel 32 for my honeymoon. This being my first time at hotel 32 I didn't know what to expect but, lets just say the staff knocked it out of the park. Staff was attentive and ready to help with any task. Had some chocoalte covered strawberries delivered to my room with the assistance of a suite assistant and they were amazing. Needed help booking a show and the suite assistant did it with no problem even tried to get me a discount. I've stayed all over Las Vegas at several MGM properties and I will only be returning to hotel 32. Having worked for a 5 diamond resort the experience you get at hotel 32 mirrors that of a 5 diamond resort not the 4 diamonds they currently receive.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank dacardoza4
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Hi dacardoza4!

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and congratulations on your wedding! We are honored that you chose to celebrate with us! We are thrilled to see that you had a great experience with our staff and look forward to welcoming you and your spouse back soon!

aurora
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

My husband and I have stayed in a few places around Vegas, and nothing seemed to be quite what we'd hoped until Hotel 32. PERFECT for us and completely met our needs for the suite as well as the hotel facilities and gaming. On top of that the staff was incredibly polite. The Monte Carlo is strategically located as well. Overall our best trip ever and we will be looking forward to returning!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank tlbirdwell
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Hi tlbirdwell!

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We are excited to hear that you had a great experience! The location of the hotel is very popular with our guests and we are thrilled to see that you found it convenient during your stay. Again, we appreciate your comments and look forward to welcoming you and your husband back soon!

burbank, ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I've stayed in Vegas countless times for business and pleasure, this was my first stay at the Monte Carlo. as I usually stay closer to the Convention Center. My review is based on staying in a Loft suite on the private 32nd floor of the hotel. This was a pleasant surprise as I had booked a regular room, but upon the arrival there were none available and the staff placed me in a suite. The hotel's staff was simply wonderful, at the front desk, the concierge staff on 32 including Joel and the servers in the private lounge - Juan? - and the casino employees at the tables - of note a roulette table staffer named Cindi. The room was spotless, comfortable, well appointed and had all the amenities one might expect in a 1200 sq. foot suite. Clearly lady luck was on my side when I checked into the hotel and while I may not be able to book the Hotel 32 outright, I will definitely stay at the Monte Carlo again.

Room Tip: I enjoyed my view which faced the Aria hotel
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
6 Thank burbankgirl
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Hi burbankgirl!

Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the Loft during your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I recently stayed at the Hotel32 in the Monte Carlo in Las Vegas, NV. My stay here was incredible on every level. I had some friends come into town for a weekend and I stayed at a number of hotels on the Las Vegas Strip. But nothing compared to the quality and service than Hotel32. My friends were blown away by the place. The rooms were beautiful, electronics were all up to date (TVs, stereo, Etc), and the room was extremely clean.

Checking in was quick and painless. We were in our room within minutes. The staff was really kind and friendly. There was an employee that greeted us when we got off the elevator and was very polite. I believe his name was Joel, he was a very nice guy. He took us in the room and showed us how everything worked and answered all of our questions that we had. Some of my friends never been to Las Vegas, so he was very helpful in answering all their questions about the hotel and restaurants to go to, etc. We ended up going to the place he recommended for dinner. The sports bar in the Monte Carlo near the pool. The food and service was great there as well. Also, there was a lady at the desk outside of our room that was extremely helpful but I can't remember her name.

Overall experience, was just amazing. Anytime I have another get together with a few friends, I will be coming back to Hotel32 for the service and quality. I travel a lot for work and stay at a number of hotels across the country and I'm all about service. The service here was just incredible and I will be coming back to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
7 Thank Dan L
Hi Dan L!

Thank you for sharing your comments with us! We are excited to see that you and your friends enjoyed the room and had a great experience with our staff! The Pub is popular with our guests and we are thrilled to hear that you were able to enjoy it during your stay. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you and your friends back soon!