Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Las Vegas
See available hotels
  • Restaurant
ARIA Sky Suites(Las Vegas)
Rodeway Inn(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
All reviewssuite assistantsloft suitelimo servicetop floorcomplimentary limolove hotelvip roomboutique hotellounge areachocolate covered strawberriesdinner reservationsbottle of champagnebottled waterkey cardremote controlregular roomlazy river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We have stayed here several times and everything is TOP NOTCH with the exception of one staff member. How he got to be employee of the year is a mystery, because he is the one and only person who is NOT at all friendly. He routinely ignores us and has a cocky attitude when we do have to interact with him. We have never had any type of negative encounter with him to initiate this type of behavior. We try to wait until another person is available for our needs. Just do not understand how he remains employed.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank bevandkiki
Monte Carlo M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Hi Bevandkiki!

Thank you for sharing your comments and feedback on your recent stay with us. While we are glad to hear that the majority of your experience was positive, we are concerned about the interactions with our team member you describe above. This is not indicative of our standards and we would like to investigate further. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak more with you about your experience. Please send your contact information to guestrelations@montecarlo.com. Again, thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

HOTEL32 at Monte Carlo

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Can you say "New Favorite"!!!!
Special shout out to Joel who took great care of us as well as the other staff at Hotel 32.
We came in for wife's bday. We booked the Diamond suite, however we were presently suprised that we were given a free upgrade to HOTEL 32. Layla at the front desk you are awesome!!!! Furthermore, they gave us a suite and the unique suite that was formerly some other type of room. No problems with internet all the way up there, the shower was wonderful, the bath with the changing lights was a magnificent touch. The lounge is the perfect touch, when you need a quick snack or something to drink, and even a better touch when it came time for breakfast. I don't know what more I can say about Hotel 32 other than it probably messes up my perception of the Monte Carlo in the sense that I don't think I could stay there agian unless its at Hotel 32. But believe me, MC is a great hotel. The location actually puts this above every other hotel on the strip. If you need anything, you can walk right out the front door and there is the store. Though I love almost every single MGM property, lets face it, you almost feel like you're on a Lord of the rings journey if you want to walk the strip. I can't think of the name of the place that turns into a lounge at night; but that was a great added touch. they really need to consider puttinga club in there. It made for a great trip. I don't know what more I can say to convince anyone this is a great place to stay. I always tell friends this " you can overpay to stay at places like the encore and the wynn or even CP; but you will get way more for your money at the Monte Carlo.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
8  Thank wrigmob81
Monte Carlo M, Public Relations Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Hello wrigmob81!

We appreciate you sharing your review and feedback! It is great to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us during your wife’s birthday! Thank you for taking the time to recognize our team members, Joel and Layla. We will ensure that they are commended for a job well done! We are also happy that you took advantage of LOUNGE32 and enjoyed the location of the hotel. Again, thank you for the comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

HOTEL32 at Monte Carlo

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Great rooms and service! Joel the concierge is simply "the best" hands down! Will definitly stay there again because of him. He handles everything like a true professional and obviously enjoys his career! Will head back in the fall!

Room Tip: Ask for strip view. We were on the other side but enjoyed none the less!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Tyler H
Monte Carlo M, Manager at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Hi Tyler!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay at Hotel32 at Monte Carlo. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your room and service. We want all of our guests to feel like VIPs and are ecstatic that Joel was recognized for delivering that service to you. If there is anything else that we can do, please do not hesitate to contact us as guestrelations@montecarlo.com. Again, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel32 at Monte Carlo!

Hotel32 at Monte Carlo

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We had another visit to Hotel 32 in November 2012 and it was just as fantastic as our first stay! We stayed in a loft suite and found it to to be everything we needed and more. Highlights of the room include the bathroom- jacuzzi tub and multi-facet shower, the espresso machine, and an ultra-comfy bed. Highlights of the over all experience include the limo service, club room for drinks and snacks and excellent service from all staff. The only negative is that we only stayed for 2 days and it wasn't long enough! Hotel 32 is our go-to hotel for comfort, service and value in Vegas. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lizrye
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We could argue that many bargains abound in Las Vegas. This viewpoint, of course, depends on your goal for being there. The goal for my wife and I is to find luxury vacations on a shoestring budget. If that is your objective then Hotel32 may be the best thing going in a city where prices just seem to be going up every time I go back for a visit.

As noted in several other reviews, and on the hotel's website the rooms are well appointed with high-end amenities, like comfy beds, pillow selection menu, quality bath products, not to mention the concierge service and associated lounge area. I'll say that the rooms were very clean, and it was nice to finally stay in a Las Vegas hotel room with nice (cartridge style) coffee maker. You also have a mini fridge that's nice to keep the leftover desserts you couldn't finish at last night's restaurant meal, or to keep a few soft drinks or bottled water from the concierge lounge area.

A couple times per day (morning and evening), there's a snackable selection of things like ham & cheese sliders, pastries, fresh coffee, juices, lox and cream cheese, mini egg frittatas, fresh fruit, sirloin sliders, soft drinks etc. It's not really meant to be a full blown meal, but it certainly beats going to the café downstairs when you just wake up. It's enough food to hold you over until you can have a nice sit down meal later on - which the concierge staff will happily make reservations on your behalf.

As for the location, I'd have to say that the Monte Carlo is now one of my new favorites. This is my first time visit since the completion of City Center next door. They have a nice tram that connects Monte Carlo to the Bellagio via Aria at City Center. In my opinion this arrangement has boosted the convenience and variety of activities from this one location. There's a short walk to New York, New York and MGM Grand, or taking the tram up to Bellagio can easily walk to Ceasars Palace or Paris for more variety (although I think MGM would like to see you stay within their confines). The other nice thing about Monte Carlo is the Blue Man Group show, and is always worth going to. Be sure to check out the dinner/show package deals...

In all the day's activities, it was always nice to be back at the Monte Carlo and then up to the 32nd floor to Hotel32. Sort of like an oasis that caters to a smaller crowd of people. I should also mention that the staff in Hotel32 were always greeting us each day, and in some way trying to make you feel special (per their "VIP" slogan being touted). I can say that it was a nice touch and worked for me! Another thing to mention is the sense of security that Hotel32 provides. The elevator access is controlled and there's only certain people who need to be on the 32nd floor. This made me feel safer than in other hotels that may have some concerns in the safety area.

Overall, I would say that Hotel32 is the best spent luxury buck in Las Vegas!

Room Tip: For the least expensive room (studio), limo service is not included. They do however give you about 50% off if you still want limo pick up/drop off if staying in the studio level.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple