Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
$158
$129
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$83
Venetian.com
$199
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$266
$225
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$170
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$152
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$99
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$236
$199
VEGAS.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewssuite assistantsloft suitelimo servicetop floorcomplimentary limolove hotelvip roomboutique hotellounge areachocolate covered strawberriesdinner reservationsbottle of champagnebottled waterkey cardremote controlregular roomlazy river
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Las Vegas can seem big and overwhelming even for seasoned travelers, so this is one of the best hotels on the strip for a variety of reasons. First of all, you get picked up from the Airport via a very friendly limosine driver. You do not have to wait in a mile long line to get checked in, and there is a V.I.P services room that has wine, water, soda etc.-all complimentary. There is a separate elevator that says Hotel 32, but a lot of patrons use it, so make sure you insert your red card into the slot because otherwise it will not take you up to the top floor. There is a beautiful lounge with complimentary breakfast and evening dinner. Armando will take great care of you the morning, but everyone associated with this property is nice. Each night is a different theme so make sure your try to head there if you can. In the V.I.P room there is a wonderful woman named Deborah, who will absolutely make your day. Upstairs, Joel will completely blow you away with his professionalism, pleasant manner and ability to help you with whatever you want to do. You do not get the impression they want you to only spend your money there as they help you with shows and informations anywhere you want to go. This location is absolutely perfect! Rooms are so clean and nice, you even get a nightly "turn-down" service complete with little chocolates. Please give this a try, you will not be disapointed.

Room Tip: Try to get strip view if you can--if you want to go downtown, The city bus and the Deuce is located across the street. Otherwise the tram and cab service is plentiful and easy. Check out The Pub, for a great happy hour and Diablos is a great mexican restaurant.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
8  Thank fluffy5118
Reviewed January 21, 2013

First stay at Hotel32. Will be my first choice from now on. A true hidden gem! Have stayed at almost every property on the strip - most more than once. TheHotel at Mandalay Bay was at the top of my list for a few years, Hotel32 knocked it out.

Limo - timely, professional and friendly.

Check-in - even with late arrival and VIP lounge closed it was a breeze at the main desk, no wait, friendly and courteous.

Room - Loft 60, in a few words... Perfect, impeccable, spotless and oversize.

Bed, linens, towels, housecoats and slippers all above expectations. Huge tvs in all rooms. Lights, blinds and tvs all operated on a remote which was kind of fun, looked like an ipad. The"extras" (chocolates, fruit, bottled water, espresso) were plentiful and nice.

Shower was bigger than my bedroom at home, water came from the ceiling, walls and shower head and you set the temperature, even has music and lighting controls. Bathtub was big enough for 4 people and was spotless. Toiletries (kiehl's) above par.

Housekeeping - timely and flawless!

Suite attendants - friendly, proactive and by far the most professional group of people I have come across in hotels.

Restaurants - All completely acceptable including the food court.

Casino - felt safe, was give and take on machines and that's appreciated! Drink service was excellent!

Location - near perfect. Quick walk to Aria, quick tram to Bellagio.

A few very small boo's - no express elevators to 32 (but a key is required in elevator to access floor) however I never waited more than a minute for one anyways. Buffet was being renovated. No branded iPod, not that I would have been able to figure it out.. and the suite attendants would be quick to setup any appointments, shows or reservations anyways. No water for a few hours with no warning, but noticed a few large bottles left in room, no biggie. Effected a whole side of the hotel I think.

Probably *shutter* my 30th or so hotel stay in Las Vegas and honestly the nicest yet - Bellagio was nice, TheHotel was nice, Some of my Mirage stays were nice - Hotel32 = was Awesome!!

Paul M

• Stayed: December 2012
6  Thank PaulMou
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I travel - on a regular basis - from overseas to Las Vegas. I've stayed in 19 different hotels (Strip, downtown and lake Las Vegas). But Hotel32 is definitely the best of them.

The service quality is impeccable. We had a Loft Suite and enjoyed every minute from the very beginning when a friendly limo driver drove as from McCarran to the special check-in at Hotel32.

The room was very spacious and extremley comfortable. We liked the dining table and the big flat TV screen in the living area. The Swiss Jura coffee machine (complimentary) was perfect for our jet lag. The bathroom is more a spa facility than a regular bathroom. Jacuzzi, small TV in the mirror, perfect shwoer... The Spa in the Monte Carlo on the other hand is not one of the best on the Strip. But hey, you have one in your room.

The lounge for Hotel32 guests was never crowded and always very pleasant.

We also liked the location of the Monte Carlo. Just a few footsteps to almost everything.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank samhitz77
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I've stayed in Caesar's, Tropicana, and New York, New York and this was the best experience we have had.

We went with two other couples our age (mid 30s). Our luggage did not make it on our plane, so we had to wait an extra hour at the airport for our luggage and our limo driver was very patient and waited with us. The limo was so nice; we were greeted by name arriving at the hotel. We were whisked right up to a separate check in on the 32nd floor. The line for the actual Monte Carlo hotel was very long in the lobby, even at 10PM when we arrived. But we had no wait at all. We were checked in right away on our floor!

We stayed in a Suite which was very roomy, decorations were beautiful. I had no complaints about the room.

The lounge was great with hot food at various hours and drinks always available.

I loved everything about Hotel32. The pool is great. You get complimentary rafts for the lazy river, which other hotel guests do not get.

The service was wonderful. The people on the 32nd floor have customer service down to a science.

We will be back!!

Room Tip: The studio suites looked small. Spend the extra to get one of the larger ones.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank henrypa
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This was the best Hotel that I have ever stayed in while visiting Las Vegas. We were meet at the airport by our Limo Driver ( who was waiting when we came downstairs to bagage claim ). The Driver carried our bags and off we went. Upon arrivel to the Hotel, a bellman wisked our bags up to the 32nd floor to the elite checkin, while checking in he took our bags to the room. It was VIP treatment all the way. We started out in room #59 which was a studio, but by the next morning after talking to Joel, we upgraded to a Loft. Which that was the best thing I could have done... This room ( loft # 61 ) was AWESOME. Words can not beging to describe the room, you will not be un-happy if you go with the Loft. Besides all the room, and everything else, THE SHOWER WAS FREAKING THE BEST. I took, a shower in the morning, afternoon and before dinner. The staff was great. Joel, Oscar and the rest helped make this, one of those vacations that I will never forget. Do yourself a favor,.. STAY HERE and spend the extra money to get a Loft.. I am already planning my next trip for this summer.

Room Tip: Just a great expericence.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple