Hotel32 at Monte Carlo
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Las Vegas
See available hotels
  • Restaurant
ARIA Sky Suites(Las Vegas)
Rodeway Inn(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
All reviewssuite assistantsloft suitelimo servicetop floorcomplimentary limolove hotelvip roomboutique hotellounge areachocolate covered strawberriesdinner reservationsbottle of champagnebottled waterkey cardremote controlregular roomlazy river
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Wow, I am astonished by the good reviews on here but maybe the reviews reflect the Lofts/Penthouse rooms instead of the basic and regular suites.

I was stayed on a comped offer in a Suite, a 700+sq ft room. I was hesitant to stay here because I normally stay at places such as Aria/Caesars/Wynn/Venetian/Cosmo, etc. The website advertised free Voss water and Kiel's amenities but when I stayed there in the beginning of August, it looks like those were no longer being offered. Bath amenities given are what you would receive at the regular Monte Carlo hotel. Water was free but was just your small little bottles with a HOTEL32 label on it to replace the MC label that you would get on the casino floor. You also get unlimited amount of free small bottles of Pepsi or Sierra Mist.

As mentioned before, I stayed in a SUITE. Other reviewer on here has pictures of either a Loft of Penthouse which looks really good. I will give a review on the suite. This suite was IMO, worse than others that in the price range if I had actually paid for it. The bed was pretty comfortable and the bathroom had dual sinks. There was only one TV in the room but get this, there was NO bath tub in this suite. IMO, this is unheard of. No bath tub in what is suppose to be a higher end Vegas hotel? Wow. There was also no ironing board or iron to be found in the room. I am pretty sure I could have asked for one but shouldn't it come standard in the room like all the other rooms in Vegas?

The Hotel32 lobby and lounge was cool but the lounge didn't offer too much. Don't be expecting to fill up etc but if you go there the right time, you can snack.

If I had to do it again, I wouldn't do it again. I stayed here for free but I sure would have been pissed off if I had to pay full rate since for the same rate, I could have stayed at any of the other hotels I mentioned earlier.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
6  Thank kman008
Reviewed August 17, 2011

My husband told me he wanted to stay at Hotel 32 at Monte Carlo and I was extremely hesitant to say the least. We were looking at properties like Bellagio and Wynn, and it's no secret that MCs property just doesn't compare but I decided to just go with it because if the Hotel 32 experience was a flop, there would always be another Vegas trip. Now that the trip is over, I am SO GLAD we went with Hotel 32!

When we arrived, the driver provided by the hotel was waiting for us and even knew which baggage carousel our bags were on and gathered them for us. There were chilled bottles of Voss waiting for us when we got in the limo and the ride to the hotel was very pleasant.

Once we arrive at the property, a bellhop got our luggage and escorted us up the the 32nd floor (Skipping the CRAZY check in lines at the front desk was great!). One of the suite assistants, Joel (who was just fantastic and extremely helpful throughout our whole stay) checked us in and showed us our room, explaining how everything worked (We were in a Loft suite, which has a ton of tech in it such as the various controls for the shower's water and light settings).

The room was absolutely fantastic and matched exactly what the website showed online (which is hard to say for many hotels). There was a small issue with the bluetooth connection which the AV guys couldn't quite figure out, but they provided us with a cable which worked just fine to connect our mp3 players to the system, so no real issue there.

Part of staying at Hotel 32 means you have access to the lounge which has great snacks in the morning and evening. For example, there were mini-eggs benedict and yogurt parfaits in the morning and veal meatballs and lobster puffs in the afternoon.

My husband and I also did a pool day at MC (but the suite assistants can hook guests up with reservations at any MLife property pool). We rented a daybed, which was excellent. Dawn and Michelle were absolutely fantastic servers, keeping us well supplied in daiquiris and snacks throughout the day. We seriously never had an empty glass all day!

Of course, the rest of the Monte Carlo property isn't as mind blowing as Hotel32, but the tram to Aria/City Center/Bellagio is a great option to play at higher end properties

So, key final thoughts-
Hotel 32's accommodations (loft suites) are FANTASTIC
Joel was an excellent suite assistant willing to go above and beyond for guests
If you're gonna spend time at the pool, go for a daybed and ask for Dawn or Michelle (Although I'm sure they aren't the only great servers!).

I've grown up going to Las Vegas, have logged well over 30 trips, and have stayed at almost every property on the strip (and a few off strip) and Hotel 32 is officially my favorite and I think my husband and I will be making it our home-base for any foreseeable trips to come; we're already planning on booking for December (I say this after one trip to MC 5 yrs ago or so, having vowed to never step foot on the property again)! And as a side note, overall I think that MC is making strides in the right direction. We went to happy hour at The Pub and the food and service there was fantastic too, and Brand's after hours was...epic, to say the least.

All in all, it was a great trip, and I couldn't have asked for anything better!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank RubySohoPDX
Reviewed July 25, 2011

I cannot say enough good things about Nina, Ruth, Amber, Pria, Joel and the rest of the staff at Hotel 32. From start to finish they were courteous, polite, and amazing. Ruth even called on her day off to ensure everything was going well since our last stay with them had been a little disappointing. We were treating my mom to a girls weekend away and she couldn't have been more impressed. The Loft Suites are spacious and beautiful and we will definitely be staying again. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank HotelGirl811
Reviewed July 12, 2011

We have stayed here a couple of times and would again. This hotel is the perfect size. Not huge but not small. Everything is very easy to get to from here. You never feel lost. The rooms are very comfortable. Maybe could use a little updating but not bad.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandra N Ron T
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Frankie pagay The engineer was very help out to get great rooms for our class reiuon. He was very helpful and very soulful to show us what slot machine we should play. Frankie pagay is a great person to talk with and etc.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends