“Good Late Night Snack!”

La Salsa
Ranked #276 of 4,794 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Strip
“Good Late Night Snack!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

Went here on the first night of our last trip to Las Vegas. Place was empty because it was late so no wait for a table. Located in the Miracle Mile Mall at Planet Hollywood casino. In restaurant and outside in the mall seating. Food was excellent and reasonably priced. Beer was ice cold and waiters were great with our requests. If you like mexican food and looking for a late snack this is your place. Give it a try, you won't be sorry...

• Visited February 2013

• Korean first
Guayaquil, Ecuador
“Decent Mexican on South Strip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Spanish music, killer Margaritas and decent Mexican food. This is a nice change of pace from the rest of the craziness of the Las Vegas Strip. The service was strange. Two waitresses somehow both took my order, but one mixed up the drink order, so they kept coming back to me to check what my drink order was. Came back 5-6 times. Comical.

• Visited February 2013
Joplin
“Breakfast is excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

We were at the MGM and La Salsa is just a short walk to the north on Las Vegas. We ate three breakfasts there and all were excellent and all for $3.99 each. You have your choice of how to cook the eggs, mexican potatoes and either sausage, bacon, or ham and.tortillas. My wife had her eggs scrambled and sausage. I had that but also eggs over easy and bacon once. I went back to the sausage the third time. Did not try the ham. What we had was excellent and there was enough to satisfy our needs. We also had the .99 cent bloodymary. Small but very good. All of it was a great and a great value for what you get. Breakfast is a GREAT DEAL!

• Visited January 2013
Marietta
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

Small portions for the price and location. Salsa was okay but tasted like it came from a jar. Chicken suzia was good, but had an overpowering taste if lime. I prefer Taqeria Canonita in the Grand Canal shops.

Madison, Wisconsin
“Good food, good prices.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

We stayed in Planet Hollywood and walked through the mall to get from the hotel to the Strip. We saw La Salsa on one of these walks, saw the big banner advertising their $4 breakfast, and immediately decided to go to it. You get your choice of eggs, sausage or bacon, potatoes and tortillas. I got it without meat (I'm vegetarian) and asked for salsa (extra $) and made my own little breakfast burritos, and it was delicious. It's not a ton of food, but we were satisfied, and for $4, there's no reason to complain. I'll definitely look for La Salsa next time I'm in town; hopefully they'll still have the same deal!

• Visited August 2012