“Breakfast is excellent”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: The Strip
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We were at the MGM and La Salsa is just a short walk to the north on Las Vegas. We ate three breakfasts there and all were excellent and all for $3.99 each. You have your choice of how to cook the eggs, mexican potatoes and either sausage, bacon, or ham and.tortillas. My wife had her eggs scrambled and sausage. I had that but also eggs over easy and bacon once. I went back to the sausage the third time. Did not try the ham. What we had was excellent and there was enough to satisfy our needs. We also had the .99 cent bloodymary. Small but very good. All of it was a great and a great value for what you get. Breakfast is a GREAT DEAL!

Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

Small portions for the price and location. Salsa was okay but tasted like it came from a jar. Chicken suzia was good, but had an overpowering taste if lime. I prefer Taqeria Canonita in the Grand Canal shops.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We stayed in Planet Hollywood and walked through the mall to get from the hotel to the Strip. We saw La Salsa on one of these walks, saw the big banner advertising their $4 breakfast, and immediately decided to go to it. You get your choice of eggs, sausage or bacon, potatoes and tortillas. I got it without meat (I'm vegetarian) and asked for salsa (extra $) and made my own little breakfast burritos, and it was delicious. It's not a ton of food, but we were satisfied, and for $4, there's no reason to complain. I'll definitely look for La Salsa next time I'm in town; hopefully they'll still have the same deal!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We had a good meal here as part of a dinner and a show package offered through our hotel. The food voucher cost us $14 with a limited menu but we each had fajitas and a non-alcoholic drink, which would have cost us over $20 a person, so it was a good value for us. The food was good, service was friendly. Located in the Miracle Mile of shops, it's a convenient place to grab a meal or drink before a show here.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Cheap good breakfast for $3.95. You get your choice of eggs, sausage or bacon, potatoes and tortillas. I had a mimosa too for $4.00. I recommend this place service was great and food comes out fast!!

1  Thank Lizzy M