“Good food for an excellent price”

Island Sushi & Grill
Ranked #674 of 4,842 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Our unique restaurant brings Hawaii to Las Vegas with 2 restaurant concepts in one location! Sushi, including all-you-can-eat, in one suite & plate lunch in the other, including a bakery with homemade malassadas. Stop in today and try one of our daily grill specials! Mahalo!
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good food for an excellent price”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This was our first visit, so we choose to try a couple of the half price special sushi rolls. The "black widow" was very tasty as the sauces were not overdone. I choose a more traditional shrimp tempura rolls which I found delicious. There was a slightly spicy sauce on my choice, which really added to the flavor. This will definitely be a place for a 2nd visit!

• Visited December 2013

Goodyear, Arizona
“Not Your Typical Sushi Restaurant”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Who would have expected a top-of-the-line sushi restaurant in Las Vegas, located downtown in the Plaza Hotel, not even on the strip! Well, we didn’t but we love sushi and gave it a try – wow! Until now, the very best sushi and sashimi we’d had was on Maui, but the Island Sushi really gave it a run for the money. The food was as good as it gets, and the prices were very reasonable. As much as we love Oscar’s Steakhouse, now when we stay at the Plaza Hotel our dinner decision is a difficult one!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Robert A
Grovetown, Georgia
“good sushi and good price”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

island sushi is in the old vegas area, it was in one of the hotels and though you will see ads for another place this is where you want ot go , you get great sushi for a nice price and comfortable atmosphere.

Visited October 2013
USA
“Great Local Food. The Poke Is Like Being in Hawaii”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

For those of you that don't know, "Local Food" is a term for Hawaiian food.

I really like Poke. If I can find it, I try it. there are many American restaurants that serve Poke. Most don't know how to make Poke like you find in Hawaii. Poke Express inside Island Sushi knows. They have so many varieties id is hard to decide. Poke is always fresh. Prices are fair.

This is usually my last stop before heading back to California. My family is excited when I pull in with a cooler full of Poke.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank petest50
So Calif
“Worth the drive from The Cal”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Nice local food. This place is split between a fast food and a sit down room. We chose the fast food section and ordered fried noodles, mochiko chicken and some poke. Everything was "ono" and reasonably priced. The poke was very good and reminded me of being in Hawaii. They had several variations, including tako. I drove here from downtown Las Vegas only to realize there's a location inside The Plaza. I'll have to try the sushi there soon.

• Visited September 2013