“Wonderful”

and up
Vegas Rock Star Nightclub Tour
Ranked #16 of 338 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Its a really good place to have fun and enjoy good electronic music! it was full of people because of memorial weekend but it was worth it to go!

1  Thank lalilabelle

Reviewed May 20, 2014

It was a good experience other than the part of standing in line for about 20 mins as we had not booked it beforehand. If u have a booking they will let you in asap but otherwise it is a pain. Also, it was way too crowded to even stand & no tables to be seated at as all were reserved, but the music was really good here and you can have awesome time if u book it beforehand

2  Thank Travelista_SSB
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We were a group of 3 couples visiting XS on a Friday night when Avicii was the host DJ. We had pre booked through a VIP host in the hotel a table with bottle service. It was a bit of a process checking into our table; like another reviewer, we found we would go to one entry point, and get shuffled to another and to another...finally waiting in a line to get our "table host" to escort us to our table. Definitely expensive, but hey, this is Vegas, and like a server at one of our dinners explained to us "you are paying for Real Estate at these clubs...as long as the demand is there, the clubs can charge what they do for the bottles and people will pay it." We had a lovely table outside on the patio which was a nice spot, not crowded & not super loud like the inside tables (not smoky either). They have a large screen near the pool, so we could see everything no problems, great spot to people watch! Avicii was amazing once he Finally came out, I think it was nearly 1:30am! Worth mentioning that the ladies restroom facilities are very clean, and never waited too long in a lineup. Very classy club and we would go back.

2  Thank TeamLR
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This was an incredibly disappointing experience....

We had a table booked for 23 of us as the culmination of a Bachelor party, something we had organised months in advance, traveled from the other side of the world for and were obviously really looking forward to. Sadly we never saw that table as my review doesn't extend to the actual club. Instead, all I can comment on is the poor organisation and how rude the Wynn staff are to paying customers.

The entrance to XS is along a corridor which extends away from the Casino area, I say entrance, but there is actually loads of entrances, I think I counted about five different types, each with a roped off area in order to queue to get in. The problem is that its not really very clear when you get to the first entrance which one you need to queue at. While at this first entrance, the organizer of our group attempted to ask a member of staff if we were at the right one, during which, we were immediately set upon by the Wynn's purple jacketed bouncer types.

"You can't stand here!", "You guys need to move along!", "Get in the queue or go somewhere else!". They were remonstrating about the fact that we were simply stood near the roped area, while it is a corridor, its a wide one and we weren't blocking the foot traffic coming through. Despite our organizer explaining that we had a table booked and were we in the right queue, the staff member he asked told us just to get in the queue we were in. It quickly came apparent that this wasn't the right queue at all, and was just a general admission one.

So we then attempted to walk further down the corridor, at each door while he checked if we were at the right one, we were again set upon by the purple jackets. Even when we moved off to a large alcove so we were out the way for a minute, they straight away switched to "You are near a fire exit, you can't stand here!". The whole thing really was stupid, we were simply trying to find out which entrance we needed to go to for the table we had reserved, but rather than actually giving us any advice, they wanted to do nothing but bark at us, which was totally counterproductive, as we didn't know where we could stand to ask that question!

We eventually found the correct queue for reserved tables and so joined behind the single file line. Once you actually get through the door, you enter another smaller corridor, where bouncers check your ID, and you are then straight back to queuing, but now rather than being single file, its more of a scrum, with people slowly being herded forward like cows.

We had arrived on time for the table booking, as the instructions had stated, but time was ticking by and we were not really moving at all. A small roped off area by the wall had people going straight through and not queuing like the rest of us. I can only assume that such people either have some higher level of reservation, or more than likely, slipped the bouncers some cash in order to advance quicker. What made things even more annoying was that the bouncers you saw behind this rope wouldn't answer any questions, or even acknowledge you at all, I get the impressions that unless you have an outstretched palm with a note in it, they don't want to know.

After waiting about forty minutes and still having moved barely anywhere, with no communication from staff, my party and those around us who also had tables booked were getting very frustrated. Eventually our Bachelor decided he had had enough, we were going to be paying a lot of money in what is considered one of the most fancy hotels in Vegas, yet we were all just being treated like the scum on the bottom of their shoes.

I get that everything in Vegas costs money and can open doors the more of it you spend, but when you are already paying a lot of money, way above that of what people who have turned up just hoping of joining a queue to get in are, this isn't how you expect to be treated, and certainly isn't the case anywhere else I've ever been.

I felt bad for the organizer and the Bachelor who had planned it all, as it felt like they had let everyone down. So as I said before, I can't comment on what the experience of the club itself is like, all I know is that it ruined a great day and I'd suggest avoiding the place to anyone, especially if you are in a group of more than a handful of people.

The Wynn a luxury resort....?
I've never been to anywhere that prides itself on being so yet has bouncers in its corridors who bark at guests. Avoid!

13  Thank Richard E
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We got a premium table for my friend's bachelor party and were not disappointed. Diplo was the DJ that night, but the house DJ was very good as well. DJ Pauly D also made an appearance. I have been to 4 different clubs for bottle service and this was my favorite. The prices are a little more premium, but this place is worth it to have a great time. Diplo was off the hook and well worth the added price for the night. The tables have area where you can stand and dance if you are off the dance floor. The service was a little slow to start, but after talking to our hostess, they were much better. Overall the best atmosphere I have seen in Vegas.