“Vegan Eats in Vegas!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Mesa, Arizona
“Vegan Eats in Vegas!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This place was one of the highlights of my trip! I was terrified that I would starve in Vegas being a vegan. I stopped by the Wynn since they are known for vegan food but was treated like I was "less than" So I googled on my phone and found this place. The food was awesome! They can veganize anything on the menu for you, My picky teenager even loved the food. They had a case full of vegan desserts too! Just an fyi stop by the mall info desk and get a coupon book they have a coupon for 10% off $20 I made the mistake of getting my book after we ate, My only gripe would be that on Sunday they closed at 7:00pm and I really wanted to eat there again! Prices average about $10 per person, I bought 4 meals, 2 cakes & 1 drink for around $60.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank beautyforthebusy

Rolling Hills Estates, California
“How can you mess up a smoothie?”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Last week I stopped at the Red Velvet Cafe in the Fashion Show Mall to pick up a smoothie on my way to a show. I ordered the Tropical Smoothie. A man with grey hair went to make it and it took awhile. After paying over $7, I walked away and took a sip. Ich!!! It had absolutely no flavor or evidence of fruit or frozen yogurt or any other discernible ingredient except for ice. It was COMPLETELY tasteless. Something was very wrong here. Being too far away to return, I called them the next day. I wanted to speak to the manager and indicated I would rather have spoken to him/her directly than post something negative. I left my phone number and NO RETURN CALL.
Forget about this place. If they can't make a smoothie, charge $7 and don't care if the customer is happy, why should anyone go there?

• Visited February 2013
Miami, Florida, Usa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gluten Free Heaven”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My wife used to live n Vegas and she pet talking about Red Velvet. So on our first trip to Vegas we went there for lunch with friends and I was surprised that they offer Gluten Free options such as Gluten Free Pita Bread for all their sandwiches...I thought to myself, "How god can it be..."
Most of the places that I know that serve gluten free bread/pita usually taste like old and smelly...
I decided to take my chances and ordered gluten free beer, hummus appetizer and a chicken breast sandwich. Let me tell you, it was amazing!!!! So fresh, taste amazing and wasn't heavy as most of gluten free products are!!!

Great service, clean and fresh!!! Will definitely visit again...

• Visited January 2013
Monterey, California
“Go here for quality food and low calories!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My wife and I found this place in the Fashion Mall under the escalators. The menu is delightful, it serves vegans and non-vegans too. The calorie count is soooooooo important and they take care of that for you too. Don't miss the deserts they are 400 or less calories per plate!

• Visited February 2013
“Blow away!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Absolutely amazing! My guy and I have recently decided to live a healthier vegan lifestyle but have had trouble finding restaurants that will accommodate our diet. After hearing about their desserts we decided to check them out, and we were absolutely shocked at how delicious everything was. I am a bit picky and could not believe they could make vegan food taste so good. The owner was also very knowledgeable and welcoming. I can not wait to go back!