“Little slice of heaven in Fashion Show Mall”
Review of Red Velvet Cafe - CLOSED

Red Velvet Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Lovely little place tucked away under the escaltors, well worth the search. Glorious selection of foods for both vegetarians, vegans and meat eaters alike! I am personally a meat eater and loved the food, my vegan friend was needless to say in heaven.. We both waddled out of their very stuffed! The desserts are too die for.. Must try the Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cake.. OMG.

There are newer reviews for Red Velvet Cafe

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Food and drinks are always amazing! The cakes....a little improvement. I bought one gluten free and one vegan cake. Very dense and sweet.....wanting more flavor for the gf banana and the vegan mango/coconut cake. Was so excited that they opened up a second location in the Fashion Mall since I didn't have a rental car this trip! The taco salad was delicious and the guacamole is to die for! The serving of guacamole was huge and very shareable. I do wish they had gf chips so I did have to get some tortilla chips.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I have a milk allergy so when I heard that there was a place that makes vegan cupcakes, I had to find it and try it. I saw all the yummies in a display case and talked to one of the guys behind the counter. I also have a corn allergy (if you follow my reviews at all, you'll see I have a lot of food allergies! Don't worry, I carry an epi pen just in case ;-) ). I asked about it and he went to ask the manager. Yeap, no corn! Yay!

I ordered a vanilla cake and a lavender soda (something that ended up being quite good!). I took both to go. The cake was very crumbly but delicious as was the icing. It was surprisingly moist for a vegan cake which I liked. I won't say it was the best cake I ever had but it certainly is something I'll get again when I'm back in Vegas. It's well worth the trip!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We visited Las Vegas recently, and tried some treats at the Red Velvet Cafe inside the Fashion Show Mall, which is just down the street from Treasure Island. Very cool little cafe, with lots of Vegan and Vegetarian options. Salads, home-made Ice teas, vegan cookies, cakes, and brownies too. We tried the vegan chocolate chip cookies, ice tea, and Red Velvet cake. The chocolate chip cookies were tasty- maybe could use a bit less salt (Or maybe it was the vegan shortening they used) and the Red Velvet cake was delicious. There were so many Vegan treats in the showcase I wanted to try! They are a bit pricey- the vegan cakes area bout 4" in diameter and cost about $4.99 each. There are also very nice salads and sandwiches too. Staff is very friendly and accomodating.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

It is hard to find good restaurants that are health concious and know what they are doing with food preparation.

Their vegan deserts are to die for and you would never guess they are healthy!

1  Thank smager