“Not a bad place for the kids to hang out, lots of games”

Fantasy Faire at Excalibur
More attraction details
Owner description: Great place for the kids at the Excalibur, which offers carnival-style games, arcade and magic motion machines.
Reviewed June 30, 2008

They did have a good variety of games here but I had to rate it a "3" because there were quite a few broken games. I think there were still plenty to choose from, but there shouldn't be that many broken ones. They did have a good mix of carnival type games, video games & even 5 air hockey games (which were all working :)). Prices were average to a little high, what you'd expect to find on vacation.

1  Thank dopey1200
There are newer reviews for Fantasy Faire at Excalibur

Reviewed June 11, 2005

A place where your kids can lose as much or more money than you can in the casino. Okay if you maintain a spending limit and stick with it.

1  Thank coastermeister
A TripAdvisor Member
Burlington
Reviewed May 13, 2005

The hotel was alright but the staff were anything but helpfiull. We arrived on a Thursday night and were attending a friends wedding on Saturday, I dropped off my suit for drycleaning and was told I would get it back Friday night. On Friday I phoned the Bell desk and they said they would send my suit up. We went out with our friends Friday night and when we returned late my suit was not there. I phoned the bell desk who informed me it had been delivered. I wasn't able to resolve that night and spent all Saturday morning trying to locate ny suit. The Bell captain was helpful but the Front Desk Supervisor and on duty manager basically took the attitude of too bad, so sad please talk to customer relations who wouldn't be in till Monday. I ended up attending my friends wedding in a golf shirt. On contacting customer relations I got more of the too bad, so sad attitude. It's been over two weeks and I still haven't been able to come to a resolution. So much for their customer relations!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 30, 2004

Everyone's reviews found it so easy, and fun for kids to win prizes. We found it to be the opposite.
First, of all overpriced for what the prizes were. My daugher got frustrated because it took her forever to win something here, and the same happened to our friends who we traveled with. We saw alot of people there who thought they were winning one prize, and were told you have to win 4 or 5 times to get that prize, and it wasn't even that great or big. Great America was 100 times better. Your prizes are better, and chances too. We went over to NY NY, and had much better luck. My daughter won all of the characters from Sesame Street, and they were even nicer there. Also, games at Fantasy Faire need to be updated!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 18, 2004

Since this is my favorite place to stay, I have to also comment on this most fun place.Family fun for young and old, so many fun things to do. Recommend to all, go at least once to play again like a kid...