“A little overrated”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Las Vegas, Nevada
“A little overrated”
Reviewed December 18, 2010

The food is very good. Typical tapas, small portions but well done. Sangria is OK. It's just a little overpriced, but the better seats in the original location and along the window in the new Fremont St location are worth the money. Otherwise, I'd rather go elsewhere. But...if you go, skip the sangria, get the blueberry mojito.

1 Thank GPDubbs

Houston, Texas
“Ultimate Vegas!!!”
Reviewed December 7, 2010

Firefly has it all! This was my tenth trip to Vegas, and Firefly is one of the best places I've visited in sin city! My sister and I celebrated her 40th birthday here on a Friday night. I called ahead to make reservations and asked that they give us a table by the window. I was so thrilled when the hostess lead us to the best booth in the restaraunt with an amazing view of Fremont street! The place was extremely lively and looks very "Vegas". We loved sampling the menu and LOVED the artichoke bruschetta and filet mignon sliders - YUM!! The blueberry mojito was the best I've ever had - and actually one of the best cocktails I've ever had - seriously. Our waiter (Ed) was fantastic and the manager was very accomodating and checked on us a couple of times to make sure everything was ok. Although we were too full for dessert, our waiter wanted to do something to celebrate my sister's birthday so they comped one of our drinks - how nice!!! Even better was when we got the bill - VERY REASONABLE. We definitely felt like we got the best "bang for our buck" - and then some!! All in all - a GREAT way to spend our first night in Vegas - book your reservation asap!!!

2 Thank AvidTraveler72
Las Vegas, Nevada
“GO HERE”
Reviewed December 5, 2010

Visited on Nov 27, first time at a Tapas place. We went early, promptly seated in the dome overlooking the action on Freemont Street. Menu has a wide variety, everybody can find something (they even have a huge order delicious french fries, good for you or the kids).
All food was brought out at the perfect time, service was excellent from all the people working there. Bill came to about 30 a piece, including two cocktails. Left a nice tip for the employees.

1 Thank My_Aventador
Newport Beach, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Suprised it's not rated higher!”
Reviewed November 26, 2010

We love the Firefly and go at least once every visit to Las Vegas. There are two locations, one on Paradise and the other inside the Plaza downtown, and they both have a different feel. It's one of our top dinner choices because of the great tasting tapas, not your usual drinks, and it's easy on the wallet. Both locations have a great happy hour in the bar. The one on Paradise doesn't do happy hour on the weekend. I have my favorites but honestly, everything is good. I haven't tasted anything I did not like. My favorite drink is their homemade infused vodka, infused with berries, leeche, and mandarin oranges. A full 2-1/2 oz. on the rocks for only $5. ($2.50 during happy hour!)

1 Thank BSBS
Colfax Wi
“There may be hope for Vegas”
Reviewed October 29, 2010

After eating at a few high priced restaurants on the Strip (with lousy food), we made our way to Fremont Street . Our cabby recommended Firefly. Undoubtedly the best meal we had in a week in Las Vegas. Sat at the bar and had some great wine and fantastic tapas. If we have to go back to Vegas, we'll probably eat all our meals here!!

1 Thank John G