Ways to Experience Vegas Rally
from $214.36
from $368.21
from $379.00
More Info
All reviews rally experience rally cars monster truck driving experience hoover dam subaru jumps lap brandon accelerating track instructor driver vegas fun
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2019

SERIOUSLY GREAT FUN! Awesome car and awesome track! Listen to the instructor to get the most out of the experience. If you go into this focused and coach-able then you will drive harder and faster than you thought was possible! Not to mention get to take a fast car airborne multiple times!

Date of experience: December 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

Let me start off by saying, I am an automatic car driving girl that had dreams of being a rally driver. I was incredibly nervous in the beginning because of that. But Ray, the instructor, was so nice and made everything so beginner friendly that I was able to concentrate on having fun and not just shifting. And the experience was soooooooo much more fun than I could’ve imagined. I couldn’t stop grinning the entire time and I have the video footage to prove it! And Ray is just such an incredible coach, you can tell he’s extremely knowledgeable. If you have any inkling for an amazing driving adventure... DO THIS!!!!

Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

We got the full rally experience, from tackling corners and jumping the car, to setting the car on fire! Lol. The car is set up amazingly, and i really want to build a wrx with almost the exact same setup. The coaching was phenomenal. I really learned a lot from the 10 laps of driving, like how to manage your car for a jump, how to drive with little steering input by managing weight transfer with your feet via left foot braking, how to time braking and acceleration. If they decide to do a full 1-2 day rally school they got my money.

Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

Most persons think a Ferrari type super car experience is the pinnacle when it comes to speed and adrenaline on four wheels. Unfortunately you stand to be corrected. At Vegas Rally you get to experience jumps, drifting and crazy acceleration in a full spec rally car and that as just in the track.

I also had also the best tour guide (Brandon) was so knowledgeable about everything Vegas as they pick you up directly from your hotel, a great all American lunch is included, excellent surprise Hoover Dam visit, crazy ride on longest monster truck...I could go on and on. Vegas Rally....a big thanks for you simply made my first Vegas experience one of the best experiences of my life...I will definitely be back with some friends

Neil (from the beautiful island of Barbados)

Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

I had a really awesome time with Ray at the track a few days ago and highly recommend crankin and bankin with with these guys. His expertise really shows as he guides you around the track and assists you in making better lap times and getting bigger air time on the humps.
I will be back for sure

Date of experience: November 2018
RayP, Owner at Vegas Rally, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2018

We can’t wait to have you!