Tripadvisor

from $35.00
from $84.00
from $135.00
4,477 results
All reviews grand staircase on display actual ship huge piece ocean floor promenade deck audio tour luxor hotel real passenger fateful night the bodies exhibit personal stories history buff take your time gift shop box office iceberg
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I had so much fun here! You are not allowed to take pictures, which is a bummer. They have actual artifacts from the Titanic, including an actual large piece from the ship. Also, a mock up of the hallways and outside deck. Would definitely recommend this place and can't wait to check it out again.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I really enjoyed this exhibit. I wasnt sure if it would be worth the time or money but it was sure worth both. If I were to visit LV again I would revisit this and spend more time there. I felt it represented the event well with a great deal of history. It was a great thing to do when the weather isnt great and is kid friendly.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

This exhibit and tour was both interesting and educational for us. We’ve been to Orlando and visited that exhibit there, and this LV one was just as visually and emotionally impacting.

The large part of the starboard side was amazing to see. I felt shivers when I walked around it.

It is quite eerie at times doing these visits but it’s important not to forget how arrogance can be so detrimental to so many, if not questioned. If you are interested in Titanic this is worth a visit.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 17, 2020

This is an amazing museum. It was so cool to see actual pieces from the Titanic. This i a must see. Makes the Titanic seem so much more real!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed January 14, 2020

In the fall of 2019, I visited the fascinating Titanic exhibit in Cobh, Ireland - formerly known as Queenstown, Cobh was the last stop the Titanic made before it started its journey across the Atlantic. The exhibit in Las Vegas made me feel like I continued the journey along with the passengers and crew. So many artifacts and stories and photos! I learned from the (very nice, very informative docent) that the Las Vegas exhibit is getting over 100 more artifacts this month (January 2020) - so if I'm ever back in town, I'll definitely visit this Titanic exhibit again - and bring my husband - if I can get him out of the casinos.

Date of experience: January 2020