Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition

from $35.00
from $134.00
from $84.00
4,326 results
All reviews grand staircase on display ocean floor huge piece promenade deck audio tour luxor hotel real passenger fateful night the bodies exhibit personal stories history buff take your time gift shop full price box office ship
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

This exhibit is so well laid out with pictures, artifacts with descriptions and sound explanations. Make sure you get the hand held guides. The real ice to touch and the huge piece of the ship are special added features. Worth the price of admission. The glimpse into this tragic accident will touch your heart.

Reviewed May 29, 2019

But the souvenir shop is a little lacking. I was hoping for more replicas of lost items. The exhibit however was entertaining, and informative.

1  Thank brittydj
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

If you are a Titanic buff/enthusiast, this exhibit is for you! We are casual enthusiasts so we weren't blown away but enjoyed the self guided tour. We bought our tickets at a very good discount....if we had paid full price, we would have been disappointed.

Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

You are given a boarding card of an actual person that boarded the Titanic that fateful day and at the end you can find out of they Survived or not.

Lots of information to read and items to see that were recovered including the 'big piece'.

Highly recommended, informative and emotional.

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

When it was suggested to me that we go to this, I was a bit indifferent - I know the story of Titanic and I pretty much know all I need to. But to spend an hour or so wandering through was really interesting!

I’m not usually one for reading all the posted information in attractions like this, but they were written so well and really held your interest. Loads of artefacts have been recovered from the debris field and they haven’t tried to flower up the stories either (for example, if they don’t know where in the shop this cup and saucer would have been used, they say as much rather than attaching a story to it).

Overall I found it enjoyable. Would I visit a second time? No, probably not, but I’m glad I went.