“Shania Pre-Show Dinner”

Serendipity 3
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Having walked all the way from MGM Signature to Caesars for Shania, we were in dire need of a place to sit, eat and rest.

Restaurant was packed, but we were told there was immediate seating at the bar.

The bartender saw my wife's face as flush red and she practically had a large water in front of my wife before we sat down. That was a nice touch.

Shared a mushroom meatball pizza, but didn't feel ripped off.

5  Thank cksportsfan

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Stopped her for breakfast. Decor was Vegqs in a good way. It was clean and the waitress Judy was polite and prompt. I had the twenty dollar omelet. It was good and came with potatoes. He food came out in a reasonable time frame. I would go back. They are known for their desserts and sweeter items which I didnt try. Make sure ypu are a total rewards member. They give you a dollar or so discount on most items.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Really Pricey for the food offerings. Simple burgers, hot dogs, deserts. I'm glad we went, just to say that we have been :o)...but probably would not go back, with all that Vegas has to offer this is not a must see in my opinion.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We ate here for breakfast on our way out of town. At our table we ordered chicken & waffles, breakfast quesadilla, hangover omelet and the carrot cake sundae-that was fire! Everyone enjoyed their breakfast my only complaint was the coffee, it was great, but $5 a cup? Come on. The place is a little overpriced, well clearly, they sell a $1000 sundae with edible gold! To be seated, the service wasn't great and they put us in a horrible spot by the check in even though the whole place was open, but our actual server was very great. I think I would go here again, but maybe for dessert next time. Hash House A Go Go across the street is less expensive and has better prices and bigger portions.

2  Thank Ashley N
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Wow, what a cool restaurant! Had breakfast here one day, and was shocked by the size of the meals! I had a waffle with bananas etc and it was massive and so good! Didn't even manage to finish it all!!