“Yummy but too much money!”
Review of Serendipity 3 - CLOSED

Serendipity 3
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Ok I loved their frozen hot chocolate! But go with the original not all the different flavors of it! Also we got the White House pizza it was amazing! We had our 4 kids with us and spent 110$ on 6 hot chocolates and 2 (5 slices) pizzas! I'm glad we had the experience just wish it wasn't so painful! Two of my kids didn't even like their hot chocolate (Oreo and vanilla) so they didn't eat it!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Came here during end of brunch/beginning of lunch. on a wednesday. We had reservations so we were seated quickly. It wasn't super busy or swamped yet it took a decent amount of time for our server to approach us which is when we had to ask for water. He took to greet us that we had already chosen from the enourmous menu what we wanted to eat. Never were we rushed however.

Food was very good though, and very large in servings.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We heard so much about Serendipty, and their AMAZING desserts, unfortunately, we ordered too much of a meal to even be able to try the desserts. We saw everyone having them around us though, and they looked so good!!

The portions are HUGE. We ordered potato skins, we were expecting it to maybe be one potato, it ended up being 6, halved! I had the mac'n'cheese, it was really good, but again, I was getting full.

I would love to go back one day, if only to try the desserts.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This food was suprising, we stopped while waiting for a show and ordered the lettuce wraps, wish I had taken a pic the presentation was amazing, and the food tasted even better. Went back the next day for dinner. A must do while in Vegas.

1  Thank W_JordanUtTomS
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Bring your appetite to Serendipity. Talk about a huge breakfast. Try the French Toast log. Woof. Their frozen hot chocolate is very good, too.